Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:19 AM

Author Topic: Hello strangers  (Read 6996 times)

Offline al2cane

Re: Hello strangers
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2017, 11:13 PM »
Hey wally, mab :) Ryan is that your nick or real name? Good to see some familiar names about. I never found a working copy of WA in 2011 so I took another 5 year break. Seems I missed a looooot of updates!

I have some old hard drives at home, I'm hoping at least one of them has my old User directory on.

Hopefully see you on WN? Is WN even where it's at these days?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2017, 01:35 AM »
Bng ne1 :)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2017, 09:33 PM »
Both!
I was in MwC when we played - mainly RR

Offline al2cane

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2017, 01:03 AM »
Got the only User directory I ever backed up. Lost the exe that DEADC0DE gave me, but hey, still have my flags and that.

Who's up for a game?

Offline sock

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2017, 01:52 AM »
wat up mang!  :)

Offline al2cane

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2017, 02:05 AM »
Allo sock! Was that you lurking in AG on snooper? I msg'd you, but wasn't sure. I'm getting kicked out of shoppers here for "not knowing the rules"!

lulz!

Offline sock

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2017, 02:44 AM »
Allo sock! Was that you lurking in AG on snooper? I msg'd you, but wasn't sure. I'm getting kicked out of shoppers here for "not knowing the rules"!

lulz!
Hey! Ya that was me. CBA is the rule, lol. How have you been? Let's play sometime :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:18 AM by SocK »

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2017, 05:01 AM »

lulz!
Hey! Ya that was me. CBA is the rule, lol. How have you been? Let's play sometime :)

Players these days say "CAK" = 1st letter to CBA AFR KTL, better to say that way ;)

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2017, 02:49 PM »
I'd take a guess and say that an oldschooler would go with All But Last rather than Kill The Leader, hence misunderstandings and kicks
http://worms2d.info/Rules
yeah the rules have changed, quite possibly to the worse

btw, if you go to a random shopper game and say "caa" (CBA AFR ABL) instead of "cak", there's a chance that the host would assume that as a typo and not kick you, creating a situation where one player plays by one set of rules and the other players having another set of rules
have fun trolling them
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2017, 10:47 AM »
Welcome back to Wormnet dude. At first glance there's not that many familiar faces, but a lot of people are still around, lurking. We used to play a bit, probably about 15 years ago :D.

Offline al2cane

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2017, 01:03 PM »
Welcome back to Wormnet dude. At first glance there's not that many familiar faces, but a lot of people are still around, lurking. We used to play a bit, probably about 15 years ago :D.
If you're Joe from PPZ, then yea, I remember ;)

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2017, 10:01 PM »
 ::)
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there