Forums
May 10, 2024, 06:04 AM

Author Topic: reporting clanners  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Chicken23

reporting clanners
« on: April 16, 2010, 09:23 PM »
I think it would be nice if their was an option where the players who played didnt have to report. Anyone with the replay could. So someone who is in the clan and watched the game for example.

There could be a tick box saying "i did not play". Then you could select the two buddies from your clan members list. Sometimes its awkard when the players have to report. Espically when some clan members don't use the tus website as much as others!

Offline HHC

Re: reporting clanners
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 09:46 PM »
True.. now it says we lost to Chicken23 in TTRR  :-X ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 12:26 AM »
lol

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 06:05 AM »
It is already included in the next version of the leagues.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 08:28 AM »
Good idea, also, there is one more thing. Many times, I saw that people reported against wrong opponents in a clan. Well when I am not sure about who the opponent was in a clanner, I just export the log and it shows which players had teams, so I know who to report against. Can this be made automatic? Like the system watches if there are player names with teams that are the same as in the system, since some people use different nicks in the game and on the site, and if there is, but the person reporting gives a different name, the system could give the reporting person an error message, or ask the person if he is sure.

Offline SPW

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 10:02 AM »
Good idea Chick, tho. I'd support that at all.

I also would say, that players has to be named with the TUS-Nick. Sure, almost all knows, that Fada = Zipperfeu (just an example). But, some guys dont know it and there is a conflict-situation by reporting.

I like the "Report-Another-Game" - Option. If its possible, to make the new upcoming window after a report by the same lineup? Guess 95% of times ppl report vs same clan / single-oppenent. It just makes reports lil' faster.

Regardz :)

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 10:24 AM »
That is also in the next update of leagues. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 11:59 AM »

Sure, almost all knows, that Fada = Zipperfeu (just an example).

Regardz :)

NOoooooooooooooooooooo my little secret :'( :'(  :P

By the way, it's zippeurfou (crazy ripper in french ^^)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:00 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline SPW

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 01:31 PM »
I'm sorry, Zippeurfou (hard nickname tho.) :)