Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:53 PM

Author Topic: Doubletime  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Doubletime
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 02:58 PM »
If aliasing is a reason to ban him, a lot of people (including many users of this site) should be banned as well.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 04:01 PM »
Well if you would go strict by the rules and they aliased in league games they should, that's not the point though. :) Everyone deserves to get a warning first, and when he got penalized he deserves to get a 2nd chance. That doesn't mean ppl who are notoriously and simply only into breaking the rules deserve their 100th chance. He got banned from every single league he's been participating in at least once, that actually says everything. And if you still wanna go on arguing like he was banned only for aliasing komo then i'm talking to walls and wasting my time. He surely wasn't banned from anything only for aliasing komo.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 08:22 PM »
He was banned from WN for aliasing komo, though.  2 days after it all happened, he got banned.  TUS had nothing to do with his WN ban, as the man who hands out the bans doesnt even visit this site. 

Offline Peja

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 09:17 PM »
Well if you would go strict by the rules and they aliased in league games they should, that's not the point though. :) Everyone deserves to get a warning first, and when he got penalized he deserves to get a 2nd chance. That doesn't mean ppl who are notoriously and simply only into breaking the rules deserve their 100th chance. He got banned from every single league he's been participating in at least once, that actually says everything. And if you still wanna go on arguing like he was banned only for aliasing komo then i'm talking to walls and wasting my time. He surely wasn't banned from anything only for aliasing komo.
maybe you could tell me what he did wrong since he got unbanned? cause i only know about the komo stuff.
the messages he receives when he got kicked also look like it was because of the komo stuff (they even say its because of aliasing,)

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Prankster

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 11:06 PM »
He was temporarily banned/blacklisted many times before, because he aliased almost every "popular" person on WN. He is a psycho. Not like it would be a matter to me, but this might make it clear to you.

Offline Almog

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 11:00 AM »
WN ban is silly, a tus ban would make more sense
however, if it was up to me I would only ban him from forums and thats it.. but this thread is pointless here, I hope T17 confirms your post peja.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 02:19 PM »
Hmmmm... a free doubletime sig... now theres an idea

Online Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 02:22 PM »
H He is a psycho.

100% true !! he should be clused in special hospital.......

Offline ANO

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 02:43 PM »
-1 for doubletime

Offline Peja

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 02:56 PM »
wrong topic dude :D

Offline Alien

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 02:59 PM »

Offline Peja

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33 PM »
Dear Peja,

You have received an infraction at Team17 Forum.

Reason: Automatic spam check failed
-------
now i know what happened to my post on t17 forums, they think i am a spambot ;D

Hi, this is an automatic message. One of your recent posts has been categorized as spam. If you are not a spam bot and you think this was in error, feel free to contact a moderator, or e-mail me directly - you can find my contact information on my web page, the link to which is in my profile.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?p=761074.....

All the best,
Team17 Forum