Forums > TUS Discussion

Make TUS great again (Season 28 Edition)

(1/3) > >>

TheWalrus:
Great activity this season, we are making TUS great again, 1/4 of the way through season, singles has already surpassed 6-7 seasons of full activity and is on pace for more activity than TUS has seen since season 1 in allround league.  Clanners are on pace to have one of the bigger seasons ever since league reset.  So great to see all this activity, and even some nice rage threads on here, thats how you know TUS activity is alive and well.  Play singles, play clanners, doesn't matter if you are god like mablak or total noob.  Was talking to blitz about starts in leagues, I went like 4-40 in my first singles league season and my first clan got their heads kicked in for ages!  Wouldn't be the player I am today without getting that experience, though.  GLHF!

Sbaffo:
If only people would complain less and play more... walrus and i showed how it's easy to make a simple clan with only 2 people and how effective it can be. I hope this gets taken as an example, i would love to see the clan scene revived and i'm really looking forward into tus 3.0

peace yall

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Sbaffo on January 31, 2024, 06:44 PM ---If only people would complain less and play more... walrus and i showed how it's easy to make a simple clan with only 2 people and how effective it can be. I hope this gets taken as an example, i would love to see the clan scene revived and i'm really looking forward into tus 3.0

--- End quote ---

Well see that's the thing. It's fun what you guys are doing and nice to see some tough competition to play against.

MV is a simple clan with only 2 people. What happens when 1 doesn't want to play anymore? Or the rest of the timezones you 2 can't cover? Do you have plans for that? Is this a 1 hit wonder and run kinda clan, or something you intend to build over time?

2 people isn't enough for some folks, doesn't cover enough schemes, timezones, or whatever. Some folks like a big family and friends kinda clan, where they get a lot done behind the League that you don't see.

There are some fun things happening though!  :)

Couldn't be a better time with the 25th anniversary this year!

Sbaffo:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on January 31, 2024, 07:02 PM ---MV is a simple clan with only 2 people. What happens when 1 doesn't want to play anymore? Or the rest of the timezones you 2 can't cover? Do you have plans for that? Is this a 1 hit wonder and run kinda clan, or something you intend to build over time?

--- End quote ---

Wally and I already talked about this, if one of us gets inactive we can invite one more to join the clan

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on January 31, 2024, 07:02 PM ---2 people isn't enough for some folks, doesn't cover enough schemes, timezones, or whatever. Some folks like a big family and friends kinda clan, where they get a lot done behind the League that you don't see.

--- End quote ---

yes, i would love to have a big clan as well, with many good friends and well experienced players, but our league is inactive right now and it wouldn't hurt to take on your own responsibilities by having some initiative and doing things that would benefit the league. If you want a better league, then try to help it…

Also if i'd be like some of the people here that can't still cover all the schemes, after all these years of activity, i would start asking my self some questions...

KinslayeR:
we can do it !!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version