Forums
May 11, 2024, 06:41 AM

Author Topic: Clanner anyone?  (Read 538 times)

Offline HHC

Clanner anyone?
« on: December 31, 2010, 01:21 PM »
Any other clans having such a dämn hard time finding games?

Me and NC often need more than an hour to find one, but usually we give up after so long. I heard 5150 had a lot of problems getting a match yesterday as well, but that could be cause of lympics.. but still, it seems AG is packed with people nowadays but only like 5 are actually in TUS, and even less in a clan in TUS  :( Even in primetime hours (around 9pm CET) the channel is full, but no clanners to be found.  :(

We used to play a lot against CF and RoH, but they aren't on as much anymore. And the new clans aren't superactive either.

Offline Csongi

Re: Clanner anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 01:50 PM »
wait 3 days and dP is going to clanna again ;P
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:53 PM »
Yea I know, let me quote darKz:

I would sell my grandma for a clanner

;D

We are mostly inactive unfortunately, Unique and yanme play LoL, they barely play worms, darKz is moving right now, currently staying with his family, HakscH doesn't really play clanners and he's having some problems right now anyway... don't really know too much about the rest of the guys, like Gonzo or Ramb0, JohnMcClane, codex...

But I miss clannering so much myself as well. :(

And I don't know about the other clans either, it seems like these new clans don't really appreciate clanners, only play together for fun. :-X

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 03:00 PM »
i love clanner.

in mm we were very active like 3-4 months ago, now i got some free time to play in the night and shyguy but avirex is going to jail and mablak and free and benz rarely show their asses to play some clanners, that sucks indeed.

so i must say porra it!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 04:01 PM »
It's holidays and exam period so... but will play again in 2 weeks ;)