Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:07 AM

Author Topic: This forum is going out of control  (Read 3095 times)

Offline sock

Re: This forum is going out of control
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2016, 04:40 PM »
I miss the old ropa, used to be so fun to play with, had a good sense of humour, seemed happy and was good at giving advice.

Now it's just him complaining about almost everything and everyone, his good advice is now arrogant preaching, his good sense of humour is now just insulting others, what happened to you ropa?

I really don't understand why you visit these forums when you never seem happy, it seems you don't like anything here so what makes you visit?

It's a habit, at least for me, I always visited worms forums of the current active league, it's like reading news every day on the toilet when you take a dump. Also, ropa is still fun to be around, you just happen to not be around him outside forums. I have him on Steam and we even played W:A a short while, didn't notice any difference except lower skill level of us both which lead to smack talking.

Plus 1

Offline ANO

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 05:20 PM »
Who's ropa anyway? Aerox?
I don't see how he is harming to the community :/

Yea!

Ropa is just someone who likes to argue, same as komo, of course each one got their own style, and ropa is around the community for long time, same as me, komo, and some others, so imo peoples are making some drama which is nice cos it is an entertainment to me xD.

But if you really look to the facts, ropa is doing nothing than say his opnion here, same as others, hes just not afraid to hurt anyone, like Daina when she confessed me she does not shave and Lalo does not care!!!! porra hauhauhauhauhaua

a pussy without hair is like a sky without stars.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2016, 12:13 AM »
#Worms is one of the most boring places on Earth, everyone is always AFK.
People aren't always AFK, it's just that there's nothing to talk about most of the time. If you start a conversation, it'll follow. I'm open to discussing anything.

From my experience in #Worms, nothing ever happens, at any one time you can bet like 75% of users are AFK.

a pussy without hair is like a sky without stars.

For sure, cba with these bald pussies, so f**kin dull...

Offline Hurz

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2016, 12:44 AM »
oh boy dont be so 80s :D

Offline sock

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2016, 12:55 AM »
oh boy dont be so 80s :D
:) Keyword: "so"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:58 AM by sock »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2016, 07:47 AM »
From my experience in #Worms, nothing ever happens, at any one time you can bet like 75% of users are AFK.
for as long as anyone who decide to talk would get banned, not much activity can be achieved
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural