Forums
April 16, 2024, 11:06 PM

Author Topic: Please explain this to me  (Read 9800 times)

Offline OrangE

Please explain this to me
« on: June 07, 2016, 03:00 PM »
Hi people.

I recently came back to WA and was about to play a clanner with sbaffo.
DT agreed to play a clanner vs us then when games were about to start they said "we will play clanner only if you don't pick ropes"

The purpose of the "picks" system is exactly to avoid this, because obviously every clan has their strong schemes and their bad ones. So it seems pretty fair to me for every clan to be able to pick whatever scheme they want, since we are playing TUS CLASSIC, that is made for all-round wormers.

So my point is: if you are not an all-rounder why should you be allowed to play tus classic? From my point of view it should be forbidden to force in any way the opponent to pick a scheme or to exclude another. Since a clan agrees for a clanner that's it. Games should be starting with no "but" or "if".

Please share your opinion with me guys, because this really seems bullshit to me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:05 PM by OrangE »

Online Sbaffo

Re: Please explain this to me
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 03:06 PM »
This is making the clanner league slowly dying ffs, stop saying you can't play roper, i've never been able to play elite/team17 for example but i 've always played and respected my opponent pick.

Also, can you explain me this, when dibz or sm0k aren't around dt ask for ground clanner against tdc but magically when of them are on they pick ttrr against vok despite he hates it. Can you really f@#!ing explain me this? It happened recently and i wasn't on when this happened so yeah, gj.

Maybe i should start asking only for tus ttrr in ag cuz i don't like elite, what you think? An allround league getting transformed into a "funner i pick whatever i want else i don't play xDDDDDD" gratz.

I'm disappointed how dt became.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:14 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 03:07 PM »
Wanted to add something:

I can understand that some clans may have some good ground players that don't play ropes at all. But from the moment you agreed on playing a clanner you should be aware of that and decide to "risk" and play, or either decide not to play at all. There should be no "we play only if..." bullshit.

I encourage everyone to screenshot any person saying that and post it here. So maybe at least we can have some laughs for how pussy they are.

Offline ANO

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 03:13 PM »
I had the same problem last evening, again with dt: clanner yes but no rope schemes.

I can understand if someone says this because that day has broken his kb for example or has a serious healthy problem, but this seems to be normal nowadays in ag, and it's stupid.

It's TUS classic, you have to play all the schemes in it, period.
This because you should play your best scheme and the scheme which gives you more points, this is the logic behind.

(so in this particular case dT would have played their best scheme but FUB their worst one)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:38 PM by ANO »

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 03:16 PM »
the current rule is pretty clear: If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear  asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

suggest changes?

Offline OrangE

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 03:24 PM »
suggest changes?

Easy change:

Asking for clanners should be made only this way: you ask for clanner or you don't ask for clanner.
Accepting a clanner should be made only this way: either you agree on playing it or you don't.

No conditions for the clanner should be made whatsoever. Every clan that tries to put conditions should be reported and get a penalty.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 03:26 PM »
Learn to play other schemes.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 03:28 PM »
Learn to play other schemes.

exactly.

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 04:00 PM »
In name of DT i say sorry  :( :( :(

hauhauhauha BL ae xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 04:02 PM »
i have no idea, roping is the only thing that keeps me playing this game but obviously people are different... but it doesnt allow them to be a pussy that avoid roping scheme, as i never avoided elite vs best players when i knew i have like 10-20% to win...

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 04:03 PM »
Same rules should apply for singles.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 04:06 PM »

hauhauhauha BL ae xD

uhauhaha nino <3

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 04:07 PM »

hauhauhauha BL ae xD

uhauhaha nino <3

Ae M8 <3
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 05:03 PM »
scheme avoiders is very poor

Offline Ryan

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 05:03 PM »
Scheme avoiding is why I don't play singles - complete bullshit.