Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:54 AM

Author Topic: Please explain this to me  (Read 9753 times)

Offline OrangE

Re: Please explain this to me
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2016, 11:49 PM »
komo you're against this just because people would ban bng every time vs you.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2016, 11:58 PM »
Well Komo, people have different opinion, I personally don't agree with making it easy for lazy guys that don't have balls to master every scheme, tbh your post sounded like your post must be treatened like an ultimate/last word of the topic.  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Sensei

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2016, 12:06 AM »
Remove 1 ground (t17) and 1 rope (shopper) scheme from Classic.
When 2 clans agree on fighting, they need to play all 6 remaining schemes, before starting new clanner.

If "our/their/mutual" pick is too much to handle. Seems like it is :)

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2016, 12:32 AM »
komo you're against this just because people would ban bng every time vs you.

Lmao how silly is that, I've said multiple times I support playing all schemes and I am strong in more than bng

Kaleu, stop saying having balls which is a completely irellevant statement, some people just don't have the time to practise all schemes like us sad old gits with nothing better to do than play all day, also some people simply don't like some schemes.

Please stop being ignorant please use your brain.

Edit: Also, people with that mindset is seriously not helping, do what i want, you are pussy, you suck, lamer, noob, avoider... This just makes the people hate certain schemes even more... Stop trying to force and stop insulting and try and find ways to make it more appealing.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:07 AM by Komito »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2016, 01:04 AM »
I'm using my brain, it's my opinion, use yours to respect it.
I had to master every scheme to become atleast "decent", why some people need special treatment because of their very own fault?
They should manage to learn schemes or they simply just don't play leagues...

In short words; They must adapt to the league not the league adapt to them.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2016, 01:09 AM »
Jesus christ...

Nobody gets special treatment YOU ARE THE ONES EXPECTING SPECIAL TREATMENT.

They have adapted to the League because the League allows it, seriously lol...

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2016, 01:09 AM »
hey

i dont play leagues but i think im just gonna drop my worthless opinion here
if you ever pretend you want to win a league that is made of 8 schemes, you should be able to play all of them (even so, if you consider the fact that a person can be really good at ground schemes (lets say, unbeatable), he/she can reach the first spot on standings and then just pick 3 ground schemes during playoffs...)

imo this applies for singles, because clanners are a completely different story.

clans can be made of amazing players, regular players or terrible players. for example, lets talk about my case. i am pretty much like chelsea; i usually play ground schemes. i hate roper so so so much but i never refused to play one... because despite the fact i hate that scheme, i can realize that since the moment my clan started asking for clanner, i am completely screwed... if the other clan decides to picks roper, i am doomed... gonna have to "snore" like someone said (was it komo?) for 10/15 minutes. now if said person plays clanner and refuses to play some schemes, why would he agree on doing so in the first place? come on, its about being mature... if you want to do something you gotta think about possible consequences first. i would never be a douche and start asking for clanner while i am with walrus, for example (his keyboard is not working afaik) when i certainly know that there are clans out there that could pick TTRR or roper (yuck),unless he told me he is ok with that and would be fine with playing any of the schemes.
the clanner case, in my opinion, is on the victim's end: they should not play clanner if they know they can get forced to play their hated schemes, and they have no teammates on.

there are people that pick the schemes the other person can't play, but if that person keeps doing it they'll eventually reach a point where they can't get more than 3/2 points from him/her.

am i the only one that thinks league was working pretty fine? (except for the few avoiding/noobashing cases)

edit:

Jesus christ...

chill bru
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2016, 01:19 AM »
Jesus christ...

Lmao, this is something new to me although this is just ridiculous that there's an official announcement allowing to do that, this is wrong in so many levels.
This encourages people to stick with their favorite schemes and never learn all league schemes, if we once had a separated league for each scheme (which was suggested multiple times) that would be acceptable.
Anyway I'm out of it, we don't need more people pointing the obvious.  :)

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2016, 02:39 AM »
this is wrong in so many levels.

Why? The reason why the League allows people to play specific schemes is simple, you cannot force or expect ANYONE to play all 8 schemes, get that into your heads already and keep it there on a permanent basis or you will spend the rest of your time here unhappy.

This encourages people to stick with their favorite schemes and never learn all league schemes, if we once had a separated league for each scheme (which was suggested multiple times) that would be acceptable.

Good! That's how it should be, people playing only what they enjoy, I wouldn't force anyone to do anything they don't enjoy! And if you are one of the people who wants to force people to be unhappy then f**k you.

This is not a professional League where people play every other participant an equal amount of times like more organized games/sport, this isn't even an official League for Worms, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I sigh when reading these selfish comments...

That's the reason why we have Playoffs, you cannot avoid there, the League is made in such a way to make it possible for hardcore players and casual players to participate, and that's perfectly fine!

Trust me, go ahead and make all 8 schemes mandatory and watch TUS almost instantly die, do it, I dare you!

@Gabriel - Good post but I still feel the same way.

Offline Lex

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2016, 02:55 AM »
It's not to force them to be unhappy.  They can be happy playing in more focused leagues or outside any league.  If they play in a league with 8 schemes with opponent picks, they are expected to play the picks.  It's their choice to play the league.  It's optional.  Nobody is being forced.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2016, 02:57 AM »
do it, I dare you!

I double dare you mother***ker!!

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2016, 03:07 AM »
It's not to force them to be unhappy.  They can be happy playing in more focused leagues or outside any league.  If they play in a league with 8 schemes with opponent picks, they are expected to play the picks.  It's their choice to play the league.  It's optional.  Nobody is being forced.

If someone is asking tus anyone THEN refuses to play a pick, sure thats bad but as it stands, presently, you can ask for specific schemes and play them no problem.

So far people are saying it should be mandatory to play all schemes regardless, which would be forcing them

Offline OrangE

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2016, 03:24 AM »
Komo and Kaleu stop takeovering this thread. If u have unresolved matters go elsewhere pls.

Both of you: you can summarize your opinion in 5 rows and that's it. No flames or I'll get very pissed.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2016, 03:27 AM »
So for what I've understood so far:

many people agree on the fact that clanners should be played without discussing schemes first.
only few agree on the "ban" system proposed by me, for now.

Anyway it seems like the majority of us is in favour of stopping the "arrangement" behaviour pre-clanners, in a way or another.

For now 2 solutions were proposed:

- Punishing who tries to influence the scheme picking before clanners
- Applying the "ban" system for a trial period of time to see if it gets better.

Other ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2016, 03:39 AM »
Orange,do you realize there are hundreds of other players? 4 or 5 people in this thread does not make the majority.

Change happens when enough people want it/ask for it and that's what happened by allowing pre arranged scheme picking it's been a thing for like 5 years or more.

Me and Kaleu are cool, friends disagree on stuff btw ;)