Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:05 AM

Author Topic: Please explain this to me  (Read 9814 times)

Offline tita

Re: Please explain this to me
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2016, 03:27 PM »
We are probably older than you, we are not kids.. except for Sbaffo  :D But he now got fur as well, so he is a man.

You are not the only one who behaves like this... ANd this is not good... Enough of this. Orange got mad, probably because he has been playing other vidoegames recently where people who behave like you get banned or kicked out from leagues.

Play or die. You can't rope??? I can't walk!!! But I play and respect your damn pick...

"No, I don't want, I don't like... I don't play with you! I decide! the ball is mine, I decide who can play!!!gn gn gn ..." This is a kid btw. Spoiled daddy's boy ;)

lmao  u are so dumb to can't understand to that timeI was not open to play rope.  i won't be forced to play roper for kids.     sorry  kids...   vnt  :)   

this topic was been opend cuz was tita to said  NO,  i can imagine if PQ refused to play, what could be happened.   NOTHING.   :)   

relax  kids  from   GUB   

Offline ANO

« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2016, 03:32 PM »
We are probably older than you, we are not kids.. except for Sbaffo  :D But he now got fur as well, so he is a man.

You are not the only one who behaves like this... ANd this is not good... Enough of this. Orange got mad, probably because he has been playing other vidoegames recently where people who behave like you get banned or kicked out from leagues.

Play or die. You can't rope??? I can't walk!!! But I play and respect your damn pick...

"No, I don't want, I don't like... I don't play with you! I decide! the ball is mine, I decide who can play!!!gn gn gn ..." This is a kid btw. Spoiled daddy's boy ;)

lmao  u are so dumb to can't understand to that timeI was not open to play rope.  i won't be forced to play roper for kids.     sorry  kids...   vnt  :)   

this topic was been opend cuz was tita to said  NO,  i can imagine if PQ refused to play, what could be happened.   NOTHING.   :)   

relax  kids  from   GUB

what part of my post wasn't clear? This one? "You are not the only one who behaves like this... "?
coglione.

Offline tita

« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2016, 03:58 PM »
if i'm looking for clanner i play roper ttrr  wxw  or the best scheme to ur mama play.

look   https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-209195/

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-208399/

but if i'm in ag looking for normal, elite   bng,   don't ask me about roper clanner.

only smart boys can understand me  :)     

as all relaxed player stoned to don't care for league , i can choice if i'll clanner or not when i'm in silence in ag don't looking for clanner , as  happened.

Offline tita

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2016, 06:00 PM »
btw, someone did ask me about hate:

unknow Germany friend:  "now do you hate sbaffo?"

tita:  " NEVER, just a idiot can  hate another idiot"    8)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2016, 07:29 PM »
Lmao what the f@#! is going on here

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2016, 08:13 PM »
"As it's always been"

Considering TUS allows pre arranged games...

Offline OrangE

« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2016, 04:21 PM »
I don't understand shit when tita posts. but i trust ano so he must be a coglione.

Anyway i'm happy about all the opinions that came out. even if this is not the whole pool of players on tus it's still a good indicator.
For what i've understood the majority of people here is definitely agreeing on "i pick a scheme and you pick a scheme" without stupid arrangements.

I still think this is the best way to go, without being forced to regulate anything else.

Peace everybody

Offline Alien

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2016, 01:23 PM »
i've read this thread 1 week ago, but can't remember every post. i don't want to read it again.
i don't understand the discussion of this topic. rules say clearly, there are a number of various schemes in classic league.
if you participate in classic league, you must agree to opponents pick.
if someone says that he only will play, if you don't pick ground/rope schemes, then he is lame and abusing tus rules.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:25 PM by Alien »

Offline tita

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2016, 10:15 PM »
My God, where is the dolphin that only appears in wormnet to do drama and disappears? is this child with sexual problems? or mental disorder?

lets keep posting :)  Why  stop?    stop  Why?    :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2016, 04:40 PM »
Seeking for attention mate?

Offline tita

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2016, 12:08 AM »

ah, I see you're feeling something coming out of the dolphin.