Forums > TUS Discussion

Pre-made clans

<< < (2/7) > >>

Saint:
does it make any difference now? I doubt the clan battle will play any further, you ask that why the clan battle, but they are only created for battles or something else,if so,tell me=) :-[

h3oCharles:
maybe not make pre-made clans, but yea, moving out/deleting VERY inactive (or dead) clans/communities would be nice

TheKomodo:
Peoples inability to leave inactive clans and join fresh ones, or active ones, has also contributed a bit to the death of Competitive WA and overall activity.

I notice people got fed up looking for Clanners and stopped playing.

Kaleu:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on May 26, 2019, 02:33 PM ---I notice people got fed up looking for Clanners and stopped playing.

--- End quote ---

I'm secure to say it's my and daina's case xd

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Kaleu on May 25, 2019, 09:02 PM ---Too bad my nickname wasn't mentioned as we had that great conversation about it yesterday  :D j/k
Idea approved.

--- End quote ---

Sorry I totally forgot about our conversation, but yeah, it was a good talk.  :)

To help pre-made clans feel more authentic, perhaps each clans could have a representative, and a prioritized drive like land, rope, or anything in between. Also if players have won many battles and seasons, they could be offered to join the Golden Clan, where all with a high ranking have come. Though if such thing where to be implemented, a reset function would be required to avoid total dominance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version