Forums
May 14, 2024, 09:14 AM

Author Topic: Free league ne1?  (Read 846 times)

Offline Warlord

Free league ne1?
« on: November 19, 2010, 01:40 AM »
I'm so sad and frustrated with this league  :'(

Why nobody plays free league?

I really hate classic so much, specially roper and tt rr. And Elite is my nightmare. Why everybody play only tt rr, roper and elite? I can't play tus because my opponent always say "i choose roper/tt rr".  Why? Don't answer me "cuz that schemes are pro. free is noob" because it's not true -_-

Where are the freeleaguers? why nobody plays clanner free league or 1 vs 1... NOTHING...nobody likes free league  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Free league is something beautiful. The wonderful bungee race, the great mole shopper, the quick & nice BnA and all other schemes that give you a lot of magic happiness.... And nobody plays them -_-
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline Husk

Re: Free league ne1?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 02:57 AM »
i keep asking freeleague any1 in #ag atleast everyday lol

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 03:31 AM »
Not many people play the free league because the majority of people playing those sorts of schemes aren't really interested in playing league games, they're happy enough to just host the occasional funner or they may not even know about TUS at all! As far as I know the "free" league is a new concept, I dont think any other league site has incorporated a league where people can pick pretty much any scheme they like. People who are interested in league games generally prefer to play schemes that have been included as choices within all of the leagues over the last decade or so.

There also seems to be some confusion about the term "classic" league. In other threads ive seen people say things like "intermediate is a classic scheme so it should be in the classic league". The only reason the classic league is named "classic" is because TUS came onto the scene with a choice of two different leagues. Other league sites throughout the years have tended to only have one multi choice league, TUS boasted two different multi choice leagues and so they both needed to be named accordingly so people could distinguish between the two. The "classic" league is only named as such because it has a scheme list that has been "classically" used within leagues throughout the years. People needed to be able to differentiate between the two different leagues on TUS and so two different names were required!
worm and learn

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:38 AM »
mickey-mouse schemes and exotic one's I only play at worm olympics huahau  :D After olympics I just have enough of those schemes and I need a break until next olympics starting. :D

freeleague 1500+ anyone? xd

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:05 AM »
As I have said before, Free league is increasing its activity. It IS a new concept of league and needs time to get popular/serious.

You shouldn't give up asking for Free league in #AG.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Turko

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 01:16 AM »
warly lo q pasa para mi es q esos schemes de la liga free son divertidos para jugar de a muchos  y no da para jugarlos en liga   la verdad q tengo q estar demasiado aburrido para jugar tus/tel/lw y otros   solamente juego clanner y es x q me gusta jugar 2v2.

Estan muy buenos esos schemes big rope race es el mejor scheme que puede haber  y bungee race tambien esta muy bueno algun dia me vas a ganar xD pero creo que son mas para jugar por diversion  que por liga

In english (mm spaenglish xD im bad in english)

The free league schemes are fun to play with 4 or 5 players and play it in league is bored
I must be very bored to play tus/tel/lw and others  i just play clanner and thats becouse i love play 2v2.

that schemes are too cools, big rope race is the best scheme of the world and bungee race is cool too, but they are to play for fun and not for league.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 01:21 AM by Turko »
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 03:50 PM »

i enjoy matches where i know my opponent puts his best to try to win

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Free League is by far my favourite League.

Playing with Lombrices is a lot of fun for example :)

You just need other skills for free league, that's the problem. Most peeps wanna play that what they're knowing most, so that they have maximum winchance ... To accustom  to sth new is always hard and takes a lot of time.

It is like my grandma who says "I don't wanna try anything with a PC" ... She prefer wasting a lot of time for looking in an Atlas insteat of looking at googlemaps. Just because she always did it like that ^^

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 08:12 PM »
is ur grandma hot?