Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:48 AM

Author Topic: Question: Scheme Uploading  (Read 1103 times)

Offline eule

Question: Scheme Uploading
« on: March 06, 2018, 11:48 AM »
Hello,

When uploading the attached scheme to TUS and trying to load it via HB i get the following error:

Error with tus-wa.com request: Unknown response content type: text/plain;charset=UTF-8

The Scheme was made with SchemeEddy and has some rubberworm Features (circular aiming, bounciness, jetpack ammo).

now the question: why? and: what to do???

* big bna rubber trash.wsc (0.29 kB - downloaded 45 times.)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Question: Scheme Uploading
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 12:16 PM »
I heard Eddy messes up numbers which it should not. Dunno what kind of an asshole one should be to make so shitty program. We need a new scheme edition software, i wish i could make it, but i cant.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 02:56 PM »
Dunno what kind of an asshole one should be to make so shitty program.

You're very agressive and hostile lately m8..
On that program hundreds of schemes were made and you're calling author an asshole cause some minor bug :/

Relax Xan.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 03:00 PM »
Minor? Its incompetency as it is))

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 04:42 PM »
@eule,

You can manually create your scheme on TUS scheme editor. No need to import from SchemeEddy.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:13 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline eule

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 10:52 PM »
ok thanks, then i will do so

Offline eule

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 02:30 PM »
i tried making the scheme in tus Editor & got the same error

in the scheme, Armageddon crate probabilty is 120 % i should maybe add.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 02:37 PM »
I checked your case. The problem is that your scheme is set to private. In your scheme edit page, make your scheme public. After that it should work fine in Hosting Buddy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:59 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.