Forums > TUS Discussion

shorter seasons if wn activity increases

(1/3) > >>

Chicken23:
is it worth having shorter seasons against instead of infinite if activity continues to increase because of coronavirus?

nino:
Never thought a virus thats killing a lot of peoples over the worls would make WA active again.

TY Covid-19 and PORRA Covid-19, stop killing peoples!!!

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: nino on March 29, 2020, 10:15 PM ---TY Covid-19 and PORRA Covid-19, stop killing peoples!!!

--- End quote ---

I'm in the other court, i'm loving this, i've never been one to assume humans are superior, the world is healing in a beautiful way thanks to this virus, and the world is more important than humans, cleaner rivers, fresher air, animals in places never saw them before, hole in the ozone healing, and much much more...

f@#! humans!

Kradie:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 30, 2020, 02:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: nino on March 29, 2020, 10:15 PM ---TY Covid-19 and PORRA Covid-19, stop killing peoples!!!

--- End quote ---

I'm in the other court, i'm loving this, i've never been one to assume humans are superior, the world is healing in a beautiful way thanks to this virus, and the world is more important than humans, cleaner rivers, fresher air, animals in places never saw them before, hole in the ozone healing, and much much more...

f@#! humans!

--- End quote ---

You sound like Bond Villain.

TheKomodo:
Depends on your perspective lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version