Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:31 PM

Author Topic: shorter seasons if wn activity increases  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Chicken23

shorter seasons if wn activity increases
« on: March 29, 2020, 08:00 PM »
is it worth having shorter seasons against instead of infinite if activity continues to increase because of coronavirus?

Offline nino

Re: shorter seasons if wn activity increases
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 10:15 PM »
Never thought a virus thats killing a lot of peoples over the worls would make WA active again.

TY Covid-19 and PORRA Covid-19, stop killing peoples!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 02:40 PM »

I'm in the other court, i'm loving this, i've never been one to assume humans are superior, the world is healing in a beautiful way thanks to this virus, and the world is more important than humans, cleaner rivers, fresher air, animals in places never saw them before, hole in the ozone healing, and much much more...

f@#! humans!

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 06:52 PM »

I'm in the other court, i'm loving this, i've never been one to assume humans are superior, the world is healing in a beautiful way thanks to this virus, and the world is more important than humans, cleaner rivers, fresher air, animals in places never saw them before, hole in the ozone healing, and much much more...

f@#! humans!

You sound like Bond Villain.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 10:41 AM »
Depends on your perspective lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 09:35 AM »
I wonder if a constant virus threat would make the world a better place overall. People also seem more nice and helpful in these times.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 01:20 PM »
I wonder if a constant virus threat would make the world a better place overall. People also seem more nice and helpful in these times.
I was actually wondering something similar. For example: We now can see that many Government have taken urgent decisions without citizens consent. One of these decisions are that people are prohibited to gather in large numbers. In Denmark there was now just recently a new law passed, no more than 2 people are allowed to be together outside. In short, Governments are adding hasty decisions in a unorthodox way without its citizen consent. These moves by the ruling government can be viewed as authoritarian and even totalitarian. Ultimately, the world could become more secluded and isolated, which could be a good thing for some. But the price could be less freedom, and politician secured a higher status by taking advantage of the crisis at hand. 

Only time will tell.

&t=330s
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 03:44 PM »
Doubt that many of the newbies would want to learn the game for months to be able to compete there. And with "learn" I mean discover & practice something new, not play the same low-skill stuff again and again.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 08:17 PM »
@senator @monkeyisland - make shorter seasons while we are in lockdown! Something to work towards over next 2 months! :)

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 01:06 AM »

Peoples can be more nice with others in situations like this but from the other side many gonna loses jobs and have no food to eat, Germany is rich! Norway too! but here in Brazil per exemple peoples gonna die of hungry cos cant go out to work and this never gonna make a world better!

This Virus f@#!ed up! f@#!ING SHIIIIT!!!

Edit: Cos king!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 02:09 PM »
@Chicken23,

There must be activity for the season length to get shortened.  We increased it because of the drop in activity.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2020, 07:31 PM »
my activity dropped because I used lockdown to start my own side hustle and launched my own business! Sorry