Forums > TUS Discussion

Suggestion.

(1/16) > >>

Devilage:
Since this league has a thing called "reputation" smite-applaud, I would want that in our profile we have  a place where u could check whos smiting or whos applauding u.. this thing being annon its lame its like throwing a rock and hidding or make a song without fans to applaud u we should have the right to know whos smiting or whos applaudding atleast on our profiles. thx.

pr:

--- Quote from: devilage on January 06, 2010, 06:23 AM ---Since this league has a thing called "reputation" smite-applaud, I would want that in our profile we have  a place where u could check whos smiting or whos applauding u.. this thing being annon its lame its like throwing a rock and hidding or make a song without fans to applaud u we should have the right to know whos smiting or whos applaudding atleast on our profiles. thx.

--- End quote ---

ae, and the reason of smiting/applauding

Rok:

--- Quote from: devilage on January 06, 2010, 06:23 AM ---Since this league has a thing called "reputation" smite-applaud, I would want that in our profile we have  a place where u could check whos smiting or whos applauding u.. this thing being annon its lame its like throwing a rock and hidding or make a song without fans to applaud u we should have the right to know whos smiting or whos applaudding atleast on our profiles. thx.

--- End quote ---

I noticed your karma being quite low indeed, lower than you deserve IMO :) so applaud from me, hehe

chakkman:
Seriously who gives a damn about the ppl judging you by your karma on this site? If you care about the opinion of ppl that dont even know you personally then your worth to be smited ;). My suggestion is forget about it, the honest ppl wont like/unlike you more/less because your reputation is bad.

Look at MonkeyIsland, he could be the complete asshole but his reputation would be enourmous ;););).

MonkeyIsland:
@devilage,
I'll wait to see how many people agrees with you, if so, you got it.

@chakk,
You can't compare my rep with other people here. Other people's reputation is based on their post. But mine is based on the updates I do on the site. Plus I think many people think if they smite me, I will find out who did smite me. ;) 
(I WILL!! DO NOT SMITE ME!!!! ;D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version