Forums > TUS Discussion

The Best TUS Quotes

(1/12) > >>

Korydex:
Post the best quotes from TUS in this thread!

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Pastorcito ---Ok, the first time i said "I will change bitchs" if was a fail in the center of the machine. Now i fixed it, and Pastorcito is working good "GOOD OIFGANFIOAS GOOD IM GOOD YE GOOD :Da,fpasf :D.

Bugs fixed from Pastorcito 2.0 to Pastorcito 3.0:

- Insult himself, not the oponents
- He doesn't quit (94,8%)
- Punch walls (Not keyboard anymore)
- Use leter "d" for rope
- He tries to be friendly and not hateable
- Punch walls (Not keyboard anymore)
- And Insult himself, not the oponents

The bot is still running in #AG, give him 1 more chance to change :D

Lol.
--- End quote ---

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Aerox on April 13, 2010, 11:13 AM ---Spadge made Wormnet in 7 days. In the first day he created the lobbies and the channels as a habitat for the wormers. In the second day he created the chatrooms that allowed wormers to communicate. On the third day he created the schemes for the wormers to interact amongst each other. On the forth day he created the rules that would reign those schemes. On the fifth day he created the clans set to group wormers together as families. He then created the leagues for these clans to compete. And on the 7th day he made WWP just because there was nothing better to do in that day.

First there was Boggy Eve and Adamworm, and they were in a ranked paradise of awesomeness and league channels, isolated from the evil of mankind and their creations. Then Boggy Eve cowed, and they were banned from the paradise. They were kicked outside #Paradise to a world of dangers.

Mankind, or their inbred children, influenced by the devil of Satan started creating all the shit that sunders the worm spirit, a phenom known as the opening of the shoppdora box, from which came all the abomination schemes.

Then Spadge sent his son to wormnet, to heal people away from their ignorance. Cure them from the bad habits of playing WxW or anchored BnG. But he was killed and thus the community remains sick in both soul and body while the Illuminati shrug in their graves...

But there is still hope...

--- End quote ---

TheKomodo:
This isn't going to end well for me  ???

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Aerox on November 18, 2011, 04:34 PM ---see, this is what I find silly. You guys have put effort to improve the scheme but you never gave any serious consieration to worm select, quite frankly, you are all too comfortable with the current gimmicks.

Team17 was never about trying to gather better resources than your opponent for SD. It was about making the most pain out of whatever you managed to grab.

You turned an awesome Zerg Rush into a boring Age of Empires game between two noobs who build walls around their little city to keep their tasty 2000 berries whilst still on second age.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version