Forums
April 25, 2024, 04:50 PM

Author Topic: Tourneys/Cups - reported game canceled due to scheme problem noticed later?  (Read 4295 times)

Offline h3oCharles

so what now? game will be replayed or what?

Offline TheKomodo

It will not be replayed a 2nd time as Albus quit the Cup, and would only be replayed again if both players agreed to void the currently standing match.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile

It will not be replayed a 2nd time as Albus quit the Cup, and would only be replayed again if both players agreed to void the currently standing match.

If you and Dario change idea and admit that you both did wrong I can play the other games (if still possible) and stay with the defeat. But I can't play this Cup and accept that kind of decision as something fair.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:12 PM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

We did not do wrong.

You are more than welcome to stay in the Cup and finish your games. It's not the same without you, you are one of the nicest players and it's always exciting to watch you play.

We can make sure I never host any of your games again if you like.

Though I don't believe the decision was wrong.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
I understand that you and Dario want to do things in a professional level (extreme adherence to the rule etc.). But wanting to apply that mindset in an environment that has people like me, thinking more about having fun, that can inevitably create conflicts in situations like this, where you want to impose rules on people like me, who don't give that much priority for these things.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:48 AM by Albus »

Offline Anubis

Have you thought about simply asking everyone in the Cup? Maybe all players agree with Albus or don't even care as much as you guys think they do. :)

Offline Dario

If Albus and Mega want to play another game, I guess that in this particular situation it should be allowed.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 02:30 AM by Dario »
Momentarily not playing TUS league games.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
When I had proposed to play another game against Mega'Adnan, it was because he and I didn't mind the fact that we played with 1 worm less, so adding the score of the two games, it was 3x2 for me. But even though he was willing to do it, on second thought, I don't think it would be nice to do that, since, according to your decision, the first game didn't count, only the second. Anyway, I would just like that, in the future, in any kind of decision (that affects players and has the potential to generate some debate), without exception, players are heard before. Even though people's opinions won't change yours, I believe the previous dialogue prevents future problems and eases frustration with the decision.