Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:43 PM

Author Topic: An idea for a new board, and substantially boards...  (Read 560 times)

Offline j0hny

An idea for a new board, and substantially boards...
« on: September 06, 2013, 07:50 PM »
Recently a few peoples from Polish have written to me that has a problem with the game, and don't know what to do now. Unfortunately often I don't know how to answer. On the question "why don't you ask in the Tech Support forum in tus?" each corresponding to that does not speak English. And here comes my idea to do one department: "Languages support" and subdivisions for each language forum (russian, polish, portuguese...) That every one even not knowing the English language can express their ideas and ask for help. In each subdivisions can be calculated moderator, who is here the most active and knowledgeable of the things that could to help, and if a large problem can write in English on the general forum and help the player.

As it is in other forums support. Write what you think about it, thanks for your attention. :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline avirex

Re: An idea for a new board, and substantially boards...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:05 PM »
its a good idea, but is it really needed???

your polish friend should type his problem in polish in tech support, then ask you to translate...

then you translate the answer back to him...

it has a better chance of getting the answer... for example, steps is the go to guy when you want a quick answer around here it seems... i dont think he will be making frequent visits to the polish forums....

Offline j0hny

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 08:02 AM »
its a good idea, but is it really needed???

your polish friend should type his problem in polish in tech support, then ask you to translate...

then you translate the answer back to him...

it has a better chance of getting the answer... for example, steps is the go to guy when you want a quick answer around here it seems... i dont think he will be making frequent visits to the polish forums....

Unfortunately, beginners often do not know anyone who could help him, and not knowing the English language, just resign. And so in this forum can write in their own words, own problem, and moderator of the forum may not be able help, can to translate into English, and write on the general forum to come together to solve the problem. It's not just a problem with the game but overall the communication with everyone, even with those who nieznają English and do not give up on the forum we stand ideas and queries. :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Rogi

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 02:18 PM »
你好。
幫幫我吧!我不知道英語!如何在線玩蠕蟲以及如何把火箭筒頭部蠕蟲!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:51 AM »
I support this idea!
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓