Forums
April 24, 2024, 09:59 PM

Author Topic: Tus not getting any schemes while trying to use them  (Read 1614 times)

Offline MrMeow

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
Tus not getting any schemes while trying to use them
« on: February 04, 2022, 09:32 AM »
Title, whenever we try the !tusscheme with any kind of ID it doesn't accept it and ask to report it on the forum. What should we do?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Tus not getting any schemes while trying to use them
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 10:43 AM »
It is working on my side. Just tested it out. See below:

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MrMeow

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 12:25 PM »
What could be the problem? As you can see i tried with your same scheme number, hosting through hostingbuddy.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 02:20 PM »
I've did a change on TUS side. Should be fixed. Please try again and report back.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 02:59 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-2017/
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-4000/

schemes seem to be public, could it be something to do with HB itself?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 03:06 PM »
No. It had something to do with how HB was created. For example if you create with !host WxW, HostingBuddy sends a different parameter to TUS. I've fixed that though. Should work either way now.

Offline MrMeow

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 06:25 PM »
Yes it works perfectly fine now, thank you so much for the quick fix!