Forums > TUS Discussion

TUS Profiles

(1/2) > >>

Ray:
I have been talking with Chicken about how confusing the profiles on this site are and we came up with the idea of making it more simple. There should only be 1 profile for every user, including datas and statistics about Cups, League and Challenges (also Tourneys in the future).

The statistics included should be listed, suggested here, in this topic. I will make a screenshot of how I believe it should look like. We are waiting for suggestions! 8)

NinjaCamel:
Yehh. I agree, its confusing. Its hard to find stats or cups.. cant never find them:X Btw is there feature without fanfare? i got huge lagg if i look profile where fanfare is on.

Ray:
It could be added as an option, not to play the fanfares. Also, it should be added that if I look at standings, then it shows automatically all the table, not only 20.

MonkeyIsland:
I'm waiting for screenshots. I was wondering about tabs. Like 'General' tab. 'Leagues' tab and so on.

Ray:
Whoa, I am just too lazy to edit those codes FULL with tables...
Well, when you take a look at a League profile, I want to see both statistics of the overall and the selected season.
Things take up too much place in these tables I think. There are two different rows or cells for Points and Rate. That is not needed, simply put the so called rate (I would call it rank image) next to the number.

Can't we just merge those two table into one? Empty spaces everywhere and if it is because of the font size of the top row, then decrease that or use shorter words. ;D
There should not be a rank image for each season, since mostly that is the first five images, there is no point, remove them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version