Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:47 AM

Poll

Want to return TEL?

YES
NO

Author Topic: Want to return TEL?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Saint

Want to return TEL?
« on: April 25, 2019, 12:06 PM »
hello to everyone :), well, MI suggested conducting a survey related to TEL, as you see, he has not been active for more than 2 years, as Respect said, most of the games here are elite, the rest of the schemes, except for the ropes, die, so more to the point, do you want you return tel? please do not ignore this survey and share your opinions in the comments :-[

Offline Sensei

Re: Want to return TEL?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 12:16 PM »
Collecting ppl randomly on snooper just to vote "yes" here, will not make elite suddenly active.
Your best option is to get in contact with guys that actually played in the past and try to force them to come back for 1 season. By this point, don't think that's possible, but gl.

Offline Saint

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 12:20 PM »
I wanted to try it, I already talked to the fad he said that he had finished with it and the master liked the idea, well, I agree it will not be so easy, but it's worth trying..

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 01:03 PM »
saint..whos u? dunno u and u r in Dt..thats so  :-X  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 01:22 PM »
saint..whos u? dunno u and u r in Dt..thats so  :-X  :D

It can be theorized it is Street or Virus.

Anyhow, seeking players of the past is back peddling, and can lead to stagnation in progression.
The approach can be to reach new players which I have done, but all the people I question about partaking in any league are not interested in competitive play. Some have said ''Is it free?''. Some even do not understand the intricate system & UI of this site.  When I told people about TRL & Cup, I have to sit and explain what they have to do. It is such a tedious activity.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Saint

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 01:45 PM »
?=D

Offline Saint

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 01:56 PM »
to attract new players to fail, everyone is interested in more modern games, I think it is more profitable to return old players :-[

Offline Kradie

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 02:12 PM »
to attract new players to fail, everyone is interested in more modern games, I think it is more profitable to return old players :-[

Many old school players have families and other real life responsibility. It would be wrong of us to ''force'' them into this game again. If they ever to return, it would be likely for a casual game with trip back to memory lane.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Saint

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 02:16 PM »
it's a sad to tears  (
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:22 PM by Saint »

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 02:50 PM »
you did not tell your history yet saint, would be nice to know ae.

Offline Saint

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2019, 03:18 PM »
I played a lot with bots and friens offline I played Wormnet many years ago, I used different nicknames, I don’t remember them all, but recently I learned about this site and started playing here, I didn’t notice how quickly I gained skill, and now it looks like I’m an old player who changed the nickname hehe rofl=), well, I reviewed about a thousand replays here, and learned a lot, and now I chose the nickname saint, I play the same way in other schemes and own a little rope, but my favorite is the elite I am here to play with everyone =) unfortunately the activity here is not very high, as I see it, but I do At the same time and this, now I met some old players here,

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 02:44 AM »
ok ill let u in dt cos i love elite too huahuahua

enjoy ae puto!!!

dt is far the best clan in WN :D

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 06:51 AM »

Many old school players have families and other real life responsibility. It would be wrong of us to ''force'' them into this game again. If they ever to return, it would be likely for a casual game with trip back to memory lane.

You're right . There are very few old players, I have a family myself so I know how it is I play and children jump on my computer but somehow give advice: D I see a lot of Russians lately, but no one wants to play the league. People here are more likely to download some patches, etc. Somehow I noticed that such games as elite, ttrr, t17, roper new players do not play at all, so many mole shopper :). Most online are guests.

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 06:54 AM »
but I would like the tel to come back, I like elite even though I'm a noob: D

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2019, 08:21 AM »
Iff there will be more than 5 active player I m in :D