Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:00 PM

Poll

Want to return TEL?

YES
NO

Author Topic: Want to return TEL?  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Saint

Re: Want to return TEL?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 08:46 AM »
we all know that everything big started small, you should not think that now everyone will start playing the elite, we need to start playing, then other players will join us, I was the most active this season, who plays the elite here?me respect vok senator lales korydex csongi sock blitz master rogi vojske pavle walrus and others well not bad ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:57 AM by Saint »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 10:40 AM »
I’d be happy to see TEL return

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 06:46 PM »
I’d be happy to see TEL return

Crazy! You are yet to play your comeback match with TdC ;D

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 04:01 PM »
We need old players back. I  stopped play worms some year ago.. beacuse work, family, f@#!ing laptop with keylock  :-\... btw I d like if some friend restart play.. when i join ag i need about 2 hours for a game.. if some player wants pm me can send an e-mail.. anyway i vote yes for a return tel.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2019, 04:31 PM »
Seriously?! TUS is barely active as it is! If we're going DAYS without matches already, why do you think that TEL will succeed?! I think we need to get more players here to justify bringing back TEL. I don't see anything other than 3.8 helping, and that hasn't shown up yet, despite the announcement having occured 5 months ago. Until that finally gets released (IF it ever happens), don't expect another season of TEL.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 06:18 PM »
Seriously?! TUS is barely active as it is! If we're going DAYS without matches already, why do you think that TEL will succeed?! I think we need to get more players here to justify bringing back TEL. I don't see anything other than 3.8 helping, and that hasn't shown up yet, despite the announcement having occured 5 months ago. Until that finally gets released (IF it ever happens), don't expect another season of TEL.

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)