Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:42 AM

Author Topic: Mugshots post your Axe  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Mugshots post your Axe
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 07:14 AM »
you can't kill strong trees with that
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 12:26 PM »
I'd like to see it perform on our twisted hornbeam timber, instead of what looks like frozen birch. But the tire... that's genious  :o
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Prankster

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 02:03 PM »
everything's called differently in Australia..

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 03:47 PM »
[attachment=1]
Australia is like different world, which i`d like to live in, btw ;D

Offline Prankster

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 03:56 PM »
[attachment=1]

Yeah, I thought the same at first. But after being here for 3 months, I don't. I'm not saying I know this country and I'm sure there's more in it in the summer, but it feels like they have hardly any culture, compared to Europe. Yeah, it's easier here to make a living and I love the "no worries" attitude, but man, there's no salt.. The scenery can be astonishing tho :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 07:09 AM »
[attachment=1]

Yeah, I thought the same at first. But after being here for 3 months, I don't. I'm not saying I know this country and I'm sure there's more in it in the summer, but it feels like they have hardly any culture, compared to Europe. Yeah, it's easier here to make a living and I love the "no worries" attitude, but man, there's no salt.. The scenery can be astonishing tho :)

i'm curious how did you end up working there? what's you field?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 11:03 AM »
[attachment=1]

i'm curious how did you end up working there? what's you field?

It's a scholarship sort of thing. There's a program run by the Hungarian government, which goal is to build a connection between the mother country and the emigrant communities and also to help keeping up the culture, especially folklore ad language. Young Hungarians with experience in traditional and community activities could apply for a 6 month period. I did to Australia and succeeded :) My main task here is to help a folkdance group, but I do other things too, like collecting oral history, working on getting the younger generation involved, etc..

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 07:38 AM »
Australia is one of the best places to go work for a while, all things considered, I've read, and they say.

it tends to be hard and they're super xenophobic

why did hungary get so lucky?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 08:55 AM »
Pretty similar:

<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Prankster

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 01:41 PM »
Australia is one of the best places to go work for a while, all things considered, I've read, and they say.

it tends to be hard and they're super xenophobic

why did hungary get so lucky?

Yeah, I do consider myself lucky, but if there wasn't a huge emigration from Hungary mostly in the '50s, I wouldn't be here. Would rather come in the summer or spring tho, winter gets kinda boring.. But it wasn't up to me. I can't say much about the people, since I'm mostly around Hungarians and I'm in a special position, but the gov really is sort of xenophobic. Immigration is def not easy as I heard from some newly arrived hungarians. But this scholarship has nothing to do with the aussie gov, my expenses (to a certain limit) are covered by the hungarian gov, and I'm here on a visitor visa.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 12:16 AM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓