Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkSuperFrontendHD 0.4.4 released [With HD graphics!]

<< < (15/19) > >>

StepS:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on January 25, 2018, 03:13 PM ---here's my wkSnow config:
--- Code: ---[Snow]
Enabled=1
Size=Normal
Particles=0
ForceNoSnow=0
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
Particles=0 is an invalid value for the game. That means "use the default" and forces the regular amount of snow. Game crashes with 0 actual particles. You can set Particles=1 but at least 1 snowflake will still fly.
You can also enable "God Mode" (Ctrl+Alt+Clear) and press Ctrl+Shift+Num- two times to make the snowflake freeze in place. Lastly, you can use Size=Small and the snowflake will just be 1 pixel (multiplied by your current gfx scale) in size.
As ridiculous as it may sound, this is the solution for now. However I will probably add an option to disable debris directly in SuperFrontend (this should be an easy flip). It will not even perform simulation, so you should see the difference in performance.

h3oCharles:
invalid LMAOOO HOW DID IT WORK FOR ME THEN HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDD

but in all seriousness, where can I find the "Clear" key on a polish layout keyboard?

XanKriegor:
Might be Backspace.

StepS:
Clear is Num5 on the Numpad.

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on January 26, 2018, 06:44 AM ---invalid LMAOOO HOW DID IT WORK FOR ME THEN HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDD

--- End quote ---
It didn't. You only think it did, but in reality, Snow was broken in versions before 0.4.2 and invisible. All the simulations still happened, and snowflakes still flew, you just didn't see them on-screen.

Mega`Adnan:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on January 26, 2018, 06:44 AM ---invalid LMAOOO HOW DID IT WORK FOR ME THEN HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDD

--- End quote ---

Holy shiet! Never seen Mr.MadKappa talk like this before, kappa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version