Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkTerrain

<< < (3/14) > >>

Triad:
WA has function to convert bit maps to png. Can we create a custom terrain map, convert it to png and use it online?

Either way, this is an awesome module and I think it should be an official feature on next WA update. You know maps and schemes are extractable from replays. I think same thing should be for custom terrains.

SiD:
I've attached my Tetris theme for anyone wanting to try it.
Unzip and place Tetris folder in Worms Armageddon\Data\Level
xKoweKx's wkterrain.dll needs to be in your Worms folder.

and yeh Triad, you can convert to png in map editor with no problems (But of course you won't see my non gradient background, and idiotic wind debris)

Mega`Adnan:
I like it! 8)
Well the Tetris background is a little bit higher and falling tetris is below the clouds, but still good.  :-*
Keep it up!

StepS:
Great work. The only thing I found strange though was that it opens the WA.exe file to get the version. You could instead get the needed data from the data section of the already loaded executable module. (And, of course, it should first check the version via GetFileVersionInfo - I have some wrappers for that ready, if needed). I might make some adjustments to the module soon, if I find the opportunity.
Added to the WormKit page; if it needs a separate page I can create it.

SiD:
After a fresh install of Windows 10, this module seems to be causing my game to crash when loading a custom terrain.
Error log:
wa caused a Microsoft C++ Exception (0xe06d7363)
in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0023:76a3dad8.
"Land data read error"
Exception parameters: 19930520 00196384 00654670
Version 3.7.2.1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version