Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkTerrain

<< < (7/14) > >>

Sensei:
Yep, I always convert to PNG. Awesome!
Also expecting your tetris terrain in here. Guess that's a bit harder to achieve?

Would be great if W:A gets workshop for textures in next update, so ppl can just pick the ones they like made by community and generate them in games. Am I wrong or those custom textures would also be able to avoid pixelated roofs? All these originals can't, unfortunately.

SiD:

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 19, 2017, 12:10 AM ---Also expecting your tetris terrain in here. Guess that's a bit harder to achieve?
--- End quote ---
It is in here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/wkterrain-29504/msg247265/#msg247265
You can install it the same way.

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 19, 2017, 12:10 AM ---Am I wrong or those custom textures would also be able to avoid pixelated roofs? All these originals can't, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---
Not sure what you mean by pixelated roofs.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: SiD on October 19, 2017, 10:57 AM ---Not sure what you mean by pixelated roofs.

--- End quote ---

None of the original textures have smooth roofs. It's really annoying feature when jetpacking or boom racing through map. Worm gets rejected and pushed back cause roof is not flat. It's also pain for some other schemes I bet.

Personally don't think it's a skill thing in most of the cases. More of a luck really. Would be good if we're able to host some terrains without roof spikes.

SiD:
ah gotcha. Yeh you're right they all have unsmooth ceilings, except tetris.
Time to make your own boom race maps sensei.

thx.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: SiD on October 19, 2017, 03:03 PM ---Time to make your own boom race maps sensei.

--- End quote ---

We should ask plutonic to put tetris texture in MapGEN, cause that program is able to generate lot bigger maps than 1920x696. Sad thing is that they're not complex enough like ingame.

This is great! Looking forward to play some games on new terrains. Hope to see more soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version