Forums > Wormkit Modules

Wormkit module for ingame music?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Korydex:

--- Quote from: terion on November 02, 2019, 12:33 PM ---place .wav files in DATA\Streams\ingame (normal mode) or DATA\Streams\suddendeath (sudden death mode)
tested on gog 3.7.2.1 version, not sure about cd release (might need wkFileOverride) or other versions

--- End quote ---
doesnt seem to work on cd version even with FileOverride

edit: cant get it to work even with gog version, error 7E

terion:

--- Quote from: Korydex on November 02, 2019, 06:46 PM ---doesnt seem to work on cd version even with FileOverride

edit: cant get it to work even with gog version, error 7E

--- End quote ---

seems like you're missing a shared library (this binary is linked against msvcp140.dll, vcruntime140.dll)
try installing "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019" x86: vc_redist.x86.exe
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
direct link: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x86.exe

Korydex:
now there's no error but still cant hear any new music with cd version

terion:

--- Quote from: Korydex on November 02, 2019, 08:01 PM ---now there's no error but still cant hear any new music with cd version

--- End quote ---

you can try running the updated version of the dll (new tracks now use absolute file path instead of relative)

BigSheeno:

--- Quote from: terion on November 02, 2019, 08:22 PM ---you can try running the updated version of the dll (new tracks now use absolute file path instead of relative)

--- End quote ---

This is really great, thank you so much! One thing I've noticed with it is that it seems to loop the same track repeatedly instead of moving onto a random other one. Do you know if there's any possible fix for that? Also I did have one game with stutters and a game crash when I exited the game, though I also had this a couple days ago regardless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version