Forums > Promotion Project

Best Moments of NNN clan

<< < (2/4) > >>

lacoste:
Holy shit the memories. Thanks Pavel-B, I had in mind a movie with these gems but ive failed. Have you considered throwing more of these, i had a whole package of hand picked very best of and there were three times as much, iirc. Plus the only thing that didnt quite work for me was the structure of replays without cutting out/fast forwarding the unnecessary stuff in between notable moments, and it felt a bit like watching game replays with music on, but that's just me. The overall tone was great besides that, subtle effects and some really cool chiptunes. And Dario.

Pavel-B:

--- Quote from: lacoste on August 09, 2020, 12:06 PM ---Holy shit the memories. Thanks Pavel-B, I had in mind a movie with these gems but ive failed. Have you considered throwing more of these, i had a whole package of hand picked very best of and there were three times as much, iirc. Plus the only thing that didnt quite work for me was the structure of replays without cutting out/fast forwarding the unnecessary stuff in between notable moments, and it felt a bit like watching game replays with music on, but that's just me. The overall tone was great besides that, subtle effects and some really cool chiptunes. And Dario.

--- End quote ---

I remember, several years ago you had an intention to make a video about our clan, but unfortunately nothing had been completed. Therefore I have decided to take this opportunity and make video myself. I am planning in the future to make part 2, maybe.

lacoste:
Oh yeah its a clan thing, then, i had replays from the league plus some from the forums. Thats why i had more of them with the intention to make intermediate focused movie with various people without focus on NNN clan alone.

Pavel-B:

--- Quote from: lacoste on August 10, 2020, 03:55 AM ---Oh yeah its a clan thing, then, i had replays from the league plus some from the forums. Thats why i had more of them with the intention to make intermediate focused movie with various people without focus on NNN clan alone.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, maybe I could use these replays to do the second part in the future.

Pavel-B:
My Best Shot of the Week #9

My Best Shot of the Week #10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version