Forums > Promotion Project

Best shots/turns in Worms Armageddon

<< < (3/3)

lacoste:
If you dont mind recording ingame sounds with video together for further velocity manipulation within your video editor, my advice is to use the method for exporting image frames from the game (link in Kaleu's post) and importing them as a image sequence for your project. WA videos are better that way, and you can still record sounds separately. Check my videos from my signature below - quality is still not the best you can get, but it's good enough to not annoy more demanding viewers :)

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: lacoste on July 11, 2019, 06:07 PM ---If you dont mind recording ingame sounds with video together for further velocity manipulation within your video editor, my advice is to use the method for exporting image frames from the game (link in Kaleu's post) and importing them as a image sequence for your project. WA videos are better that way, and you can still record sounds separately. Check my videos from my signature below - quality is still not the best you can get, but it's good enough to not annoy more demanding viewers :)

--- End quote ---

I have nothing against video without gaming sound.
Before create a video, I watched a few examples. A video collection of fragments without sound looks quite good, and I'm not going to change anything yet.

Sensei:
Music you put was awful man. At least for me.
But gj on video ;)

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 13, 2019, 09:18 AM ---Music you put was awful man. At least for me.
But gj on video ;)

--- End quote ---

Everyone has their own musical preferences

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Lancelot on July 13, 2019, 11:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sensei on July 13, 2019, 09:18 AM ---Music you put was awful man. At least for me.
But gj on video ;)

--- End quote ---

Everyone has their own musical preferences

--- End quote ---

Exactly, and I think that's why ppl advising you to have game sounds in future videos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version