Forums > Promotion Project

Biggest gaming boards online, help me advertise!

<< < (2/5) > >>

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: Free on January 24, 2013, 05:25 PM ---And Im f@#!ing deadbeat of talking about so many things and advertising on so many places and even talking with Deadcode of him finishing 4.0 faster (a REALLY true possiblity) and I need to talk to the PR person of T17 tomorrow or after the stream so help me out guys, im running out of energy really.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps you should do things one at a time?

Statik:
ye Free... relax a little :D We don't need you to burnout.

Free:
Truth.

tuomatz:
tl;readitanyway! I like your writingstyle Free. I think it really locks reader's attention. And yeah.. take your time with all this. :)

TheKomodo:
Awesome free, only a few things I noticed may be an issue:

--- Quote from: Free on January 24, 2013, 05:17 PM ---while having fun chatting and forming some deep relationships with each others over the years.

--- End quote ---

Not trolling, but this honestly does sound gay. (and theres a typo - "others" should be "other")

--- Quote from: Free on January 24, 2013, 05:17 PM ---I've been a pr0 gamer in CS and Quake, none of them compare to Worms Armageddon when it comes to gameplay, set of skills you need to develop and depth of tactics.

--- End quote ---
Be careful which forums you post this on, it could cause a war of opinions.

--- Quote from: Free on January 24, 2013, 05:17 PM ---most of us are friendly towards beginners and explain the different scheme rules. Join us!

--- End quote ---
I'd say this community needs to practise this more, we're definitely friendly people, but we all kick players too much from games and maybe something we may have to tackle properly at some point.

Some players get kicked because they troll, some players get kicked because they can't speak the native language of the host and therefor it's impossible to explain the rules so we kick them so we can enjoy our game without people ruining it by breaking rules, and that's just by us well known players, unknown players, by that I mean people who aren't well known by the community on TuS or anything, are even worse.

Also, there are a number of typos in your template.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version