Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:10 PM

Author Topic: Blacklist script  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Tomi

Re: Blacklist script
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 08:31 AM »
Dunno why i said it is not possible, maybe didn't think it through. I think it is possible to make such feature with great snooper and wormnat 2. But i don't know if it is i good idea to write such a module, because it simply might not be the solution you know..

However if we would make it friendlier, then maybe.. i mean some soft kicker module which would let in the noob, send him auto message about tus and league games and rules (maybe on his own language) and then kick him. That would be the same like the ones like yanme do i guess, but more automatic and maybe useful too :o
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:48 AM by Tomi »

Offline Slayer

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 11:03 AM »

Not trying to be racist here ...

it is called nazism, because polaks and russians is the same race. Basically I agree - among the russian players a lot of unaware kids and really just boors.

Offline Marko

• What is custom title lol

• Croatia Croatia
  • HCP HCP clan

• Heart wants what the heart wants
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 02:12 AM »
Okay, I can see this thread is going in an unexpected way, I can see it's not currently possible and it's ok.

The thing I don't understand is all the hate towards the opinion I gave, sometimes I'm in a mood to teach someone and i believe there are a lot of players in wormnet today (okay, not a lot, but at least 4-5) who were at some point taught something by me, but when I'm in a rush, taking break from studying for a test, I want to have a clean, quick game and what lights my fire the most is those who learned to reply "cak" to me asking rules and then making the game shitty. I mean, what's the difference, this way I would block them, the other way, I would rehost and lose two minutes.....

Anyway, thanks for the interest and thanks for detailed reply StepS :)
Every time I come back to TUS, I realize my last signature was cringe

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57 PM »
What's with ano and sbaffo lately, telling everyone they have no life, losers, etc.

I have seen so many posts, and shout box messages from these two guys, saying shit like that.

Is this just a coincidence? Or do Italians have such fantastic lives that they feel the need to tell everyone else they have no life?

What is more of a loser thing to do?

A) Want to block certain people from your game, so you can enjoy the game we all love, without having people troll, or quit.

B) trolling threads, telling people they have no life because of option A?

Ano- what's so special about your life? I'm just curious.

Marko- a blacklist does suck if you think about it... I do get how annoying it can be when you want a quick game with ppl who know rules, and they just end up quitting... but we are such a small community, the last thing we should do is make scripts that would divide it, even in a small way like a blacklist.

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2016, 12:06 AM »
avirex, you have become a justin bieber pussy. get a life!!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 12:26 AM by ANO »

Offline philie

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2016, 01:44 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2016, 02:30 AM »
i knew you would take it personal, and get all butt hurt...

i was just curious what goes on in your life that makes you feel so above everyone else...

i would love to "get a life" i just need to know whats going on in your life thats so great, so i can hopefully learn how.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 06:47 AM »
I was told to get a life too,  but maybe I should take suicide because I don't have a life. Oh wait... I don't have a life... But what the f@#! is this?! How am I typing? What is this place?! WHO AM I?! *Stands up and observes the space around him*, this must be life! These things are mine! I remember now! I HAVE A LIFE! I HAVE A LIFE!!

Although I am not sure if this ''entity'' is a life or a bot.
So I decided to check the''Intelligence'' of it.

He surrendered the first game, but in the second game (hysteria) he ended up leaving.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Hussar

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 09:29 AM »
Southerners are just often way more honest then the rest.
I like it.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 10:15 AM »
I like it.

I don't get it though. How can one get a life if he/she don't have one?

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2016, 10:50 AM »
ngueee ngueeeee ngueeee cry babies everywhere

Offline Hussar

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2016, 12:41 PM »
I like it.

I said that Ano and Sbaffo are very honest and allweys talk what they have in mind;
and i appreciate this.

Offline ANO

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2016, 01:07 PM »
thanks Berria :)

it seems we have two new drama twins, avirex is now a man, a mature man, judging and arguing in rhetoric ways, how cool is that auhauha and kradie thinks to have finally found a mate... what an epic fail

Offline Kradie

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 01:57 PM »
I like it.

I said that Ano and Sbaffo are very honest and allweys talk what they have in mind;
and i appreciate this.

Yes Berria I know that, and I appreciate honest people as well. However I still don't understand how a person with ''NO LIFE'' can get life. Is it through sorcery of some sort?

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2016, 02:00 PM »

I think that the meaning in this case of " no life" does not means DEAD, thats why someone with no life can get a life.

Got it Krandinho? hauhauhua
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 02:02 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.