Forums > Promotion Project

I can do Worms videos I guess

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kaleu:
Exporting and converting frames from replays to video is the best option, record the audio separately using Audacity or your fav software, sync and edit it all, there you go, a video in the best quality possible.
By the way, don't forget to record and render in 50 fps, it's the native framerate of W:A.

Used SONY Vegas PRO 13 to edit. (Currently using 15).

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: Sbaffo on July 12, 2018, 09:13 PM ---What input overlay are you using to display your kb input? It looks cool, tho i'd remove all the unused keys

--- End quote ---
Check that video's description
about unused keys, I tried making a layout myself, but I'm struggling to understand the config. I'll get it eventually I guess

--- Quote from: j0e on July 12, 2018, 11:17 PM ---You could make a video showcasing all the awesome stuff that is possible in ProjectX. There are very few videos about it, and none of them are up to date, or include the best stuff.

--- End quote ---
Are there any specific schemes you'd like me to showcase?

--- Quote from: Kaleu on July 13, 2018, 05:55 AM ---sync and edit it all, there you go, a video in the best quality possible.
--- End quote ---
I actually have trouble syncing stuff up, so doubt I'd be doing this. Also, does YouTube support 50fps?

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Sbaffo on July 12, 2018, 11:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheWalrus on July 12, 2018, 11:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sbaffo on July 12, 2018, 09:13 PM ---What input overlay are you using to display your kb input? It looks cool, tho i'd remove all the unused keys

--- End quote ---
I remember you and I did this one day for stream, forget the program we used though

--- End quote ---

That's nohboard, this one looks kinda different tho

--- End quote ---

There's bunch of them on internet. You can put all kinds of overlays for whatever comes to your mind.
OBS is great program.. and free.

This is what I use for Rocket League (can also pick from xbox, ps3, nintendo controller..)
https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyPricklyLionPupper

And if you're using green screen, there's basically unlimited possibilites. Still noob at seting it up, but had some fun few months ago:
https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyTentativeMagpieSpicyBoy

h3oCharles:
Here's another one, just having fun with OBS again
Spoiler! View

Sensei:
How you changed that background?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version