Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:12 AM

Author Topic: Idea  (Read 797 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Idea
« on: January 06, 2018, 12:04 AM »
Worms Armageddon has been stagnant, so I have a few ideas to get back at least a little of its former glory.

-Worms Armageddon TV (Can be on YouTube, VidLii, BitChute, PewTube, or any other site that supports gaming videos)
-64 Bit Worms Armageddon (This will future-proof WA, and create whole new ideas for more Updates. Sure, things might be broken. However, at least there will be more updates.)

-New Demos (The old ones are not only ancient, but they are completely useless on newer machines. Like the 64-bit and Mobile ideas, this might take a little work.)
-A mobile version of Worms Armageddon, probably based on the console versions (since they're easier to port, and Team17 will probably not mind Reverse Engineering by Deadcode/CyberShadow.).

-Get Bigger YouTubers (or whatever channels they're called [VidLii-ers?]) to play Worms Armageddon (That's an easy way to get more players, and some of them might stay for future events.)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:06 AM by Ytrojan »
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
Re: Idea
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 07:34 PM »
Theres Already Worms Armageddon TV and i do it.

heres a example:
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline Rabbzz

Re: Idea
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 09:50 PM »
First thing I wanna see is this 3.8 update