Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:31 AM

Author Topic: If you have a steam account, nominate WA for The Best Use Of A Farm Animal Award  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Triad

Steam just introduced Steam Awards. There are plenty categories, but one of them hit me, "The Best Use Of A Farm Animal Award". So the reason I think we should vote WA:

1) It makes bloody sense. Super Sheep, Sheep Strike, Mad Cow etc. It really used farm animals well. xD

2) If WA happens to win the award, it'll get a bit more recognition and we can get new players. And believe me, people who buy WA on steam usually knows English unlike the Russians which torrents the game.

Offline Sensei

I hope you're sarcastic again triad! :)

Offline HHC

Aah yes do it, but IMO Test of Time is way more up WA's sleeve.

Farm animal is nice, but it's a meh award. Test of Time really matters, and WA deserves it.. almost as much as AoE2 xD

Offline Triad

Aah yes do it, but IMO Test of Time is way more up WA's sleeve.

Farm animal is nice, but it's a meh award. Test of Time really matters, and WA deserves it.. almost as much as AoE2 xD
Test of Time award is really hard one, but Farm one seems actually doable.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:26 AM by Triad »

Offline h3oCharles

Yea, I put WA on Test of Time, seems more accurate for it. A game from 1999, 18 years old and still played?! I'm sure it bows off WMD by a long shot Kappa

Offline Kradie

I have nominated.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline yanme

Yea, I put WA on Test of Time, seems more accurate for it. A game from 1999, 18 years old and still played?! I'm sure it bows off WMD by a long shot Kappa

the idea behind this is:

the chance of win a reward with "The Best Use Of A Farm Animal Award" is much higher than a "Test of Time" reward.
in case of a winning reward, it would be great advertising, and the community could grow up!

even when the chance is pretty low, i like the idea behind it, and appreciate the positive attitude! :)

Offline Anubis

Goat Simulator will win the Farm award, don't bother.

Offline MeTonaTOR

Goat Simulator will win the Farm award, don't bother.

CSGO will. have you ever seen a better usage of chickens?
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Sensei

I'm sure it bows off WMD by a long shot Kappa

You actually saying that WA is better than WMD.. OH MY GOD!?!? You serious?

;)

Offline h3oCharles

I'm sure it bows off WMD by a long shot Kappa

You actually saying that WA is better than WMD.. OH MY GOD!?!? You serious?

;)

Well, it's just ppl like us that give it a bad name already, so... :P

Offline Rabbzz

Post a link and ill do it  ;D

Offline Triad

Post a link and ill do it  ;D
Just go to WA steam page, there's a nominate option.