Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:42 AM

Linked Events

• ONL playoffs: Mablak vs FaD, 20:00 GMT: January 27, 2013

Author Topic: Intermediate stream: ONL playoffs, Mablak vs FaD  (Read 1540 times)

Offline barman

Intermediate stream: ONL playoffs, Mablak vs FaD
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:00 PM »
Sunday 27th of January, 20:00 GMT. Stay tuned! :)

http://twitch.tv/weirdjack
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:40 PM by OrangE »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline darKz

Re: Intermediate stream: ONL playoffs, Mablak vs FaD
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:19 AM »
Nice cast, you guys are improving a lot. :) Liked DarkOnes appearance, khamski was a bit silent but it's to be expected with 4 casters at the same time.

And holy f@#! free, I don't even wanna know how much you smoked. Or was that your regular talking speed? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:07 AM »
Should be interesting if Komo and I both appear in a stream :)

By the way, if someone has an interesting project coming up, perhaps the stream would be a good way to advertise it. Same way I used this stream to reintroduce what TCB was about. I think variation is a good thing for this stream, since we want to show people WA is a game full of possibilities.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 11:49 AM »
agreed

Offline Free

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 02:48 PM »
Nice cast, you guys are improving a lot. :) Liked DarkOnes appearance, khamski was a bit silent but it's to be expected with 4 casters at the same time.

And holy f@#! free, I don't even wanna know how much you smoked. Or was that your regular talking speed? :D

AHAHAHA, definately not my regular talking speed.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:51 PM »
haha Free, I watched that stream a little, and your voice reminded me of this video xD

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Free

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 06:08 PM »
Hahahaahaha, well they gave me my night medication and I thought I was kind of normal but didnt think it was that bad xD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 06:39 PM »
Hahahaahaha, well they gave me my night medication and I thought I was kind of normal but didnt think it was that bad xD
What do you mean, "they" gave you your medication, Free?   ???  Are you in a mental institution?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:28 AM by Free »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:39 PM »
didn't you know?

aliens kidnapped him to make experiments on humans.

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 06:28 AM »
Nah, I'm rehab mate. Change of lifestyle, all I got here is free time and I'm stuck here for 3 months. But I'm loving it, haven't been sober for this long for over 5 years I think (except the medication they give me) but the every day-to-day life things are starting to feel so exciting and some inner demons coming out so it's all good.

Plus I have my own room (most dudes here have to share rooms) and I got my lappy and internet, so been hitting the gym HARD (too hard tbh) and eating like a horse (we eat every 3-4 hours) and then just basically working on worms project and playing worms. They are also gonna fix me up with my own apartment within these 3 months so it's all good. Had to leave many friends behind (they drag me down) which is sad kind of, but had to do.

It's alllll goood, and I promise I won't commentate after my sleeping pills anymore hahaha. I was laughing my ass off when I listened some.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 06:50 AM »
Nah, I'm rehab mate. Change of lifestyle, all I got here is free time and I'm stuck here for 3 months. But I'm loving it, haven't been sober for this long for over 5 years I think (except the medication they give me) but the every day-to-day life things are starting to feel so exciting and some inner demons coming out so it's all good.

Plus I have my own room (most dudes here have to share rooms) and I got my lappy and internet, so been hitting the gym HARD (too hard tbh) and eating like a horse (we eat every 3-4 hours) and then just basically working on worms project and playing worms. They are also gonna fix me up with my own apartment within these 3 months so it's all good. Had to leave many friends behind (they drag me down) which is sad kind of, but had to do.

It's alllll goood, and I promise I won't commentate after my sleeping pills anymore hahaha. I was laughing my ass off when I listened some.
Right on, ive done the same thing, ive been off drugs for 7 years now.  I did 6 months in an inpatient rehab before getting an apartment.  Let me know if you have any questions about it, my sobriety from drugs is #1 in my life because things fall apart if i ever got back on the dope again.  Glad to hear you made some good choices, and keep it up bud. :)

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 09:14 AM »
Cheers mate. :)

Offline Khamski

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 05:47 PM »
)) sleeping pills, n1.