Forums > Promotion Project

Protect our future?

(1/5) > >>

TheKomodo:
Well, the way things are going right now, we're more inactive than ever, but it seems the hardcore fans will always be hardcore until they die or the servers do...

I probably will always play this game, although i'm hoping to take a break and achieve some success with music/work.

I don't want to go away, come back only to possibly find TUS gone, servers down, i'd lose touch with so many friends.

So what can we do to protect this, I know people use Discord / IRC / Skype / etc, but is there something we can use where EVERYONE can use it? Where everyone is registered to something and we can find out if they are still active or not, still get in touch if they don't...

Also, I know we have StepS server for when Team17s goes down, but I forgot the information for that, reckon we could make it more common knowledge somehow.

I haven't really got any ideas right now this just sparked in my mind 5 minutes ago so i'm typing freely here, so anything anyone can suggest to sustain our future, would be cool.

Can you imagine, people used to go outside and have family BBQs and play in the pool, in 30-40 years some of us will have grandchildren and can have online parties with webcams, probably holograms by that point, f**k, will be crazy! Imagine an 80 year old sexy party with granpa nino and his walking stick BWUahuAHUahAhahaha! I bet his grand daughters will be hot though :P

WTF-8:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 17, 2017, 07:10 AM ---So what can we do to protect this, I know people use Discord / IRC / Skype / etc, but is there something we can use where EVERYONE can use it? Where everyone is registered to something and we can find out if they are still active or not, still get in touch if they don't...
--- End quote ---
That's called a social network.

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 17, 2017, 07:10 AM ---Also, I know we have StepS server for when Team17s goes down, but I forgot the information for that, reckon we could make it more common knowledge somehow.
--- End quote ---
The game will suggest to switch to community server list in case no connection with Team17 WormNET1 can be established. The players can then choose StepS' server from the list if it's available. Yeah they won't know about it until then, but they should be able to find it when it's needed.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: WTF-8 on October 17, 2017, 07:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 17, 2017, 07:10 AM ---So what can we do to protect this, I know people use Discord / IRC / Skype / etc, but is there something we can use where EVERYONE can use it? Where everyone is registered to something and we can find out if they are still active or not, still get in touch if they don't...
--- End quote ---
That's called a social network.

--- End quote ---
and our social network is called TUS xd

Kradie:
You can help promote TUS by promoting it.

You can wear TUS tag and tell people about it.

You can make new Worms friends and start a fresh clan.

Continue arranging tournaments and stream them.

Stream random games you find online.

Make a Worms Armageddon Remastered trailer & put other Worms titles to shame.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Kradie on October 17, 2017, 08:12 AM ---Make a Worms Armageddon Remastered trailer & put other Worms titles to shame.

--- End quote ---

Team17 got burned by the creator of ZaR lmao :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version