Poll

YES/NO ?

YES
15 (48.4%)
NO
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: January 27, 2017, 10:58 PM

Author Topic: TUS WILD league?!  (Read 5956 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS WILD league?!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 07:58 AM »
it would be better to start tus elitist league with only bng, elite and ttrr tbh. maybe some pros would comeback then =P

I really like this idea, but i'd make it BnG/Elite/Roper.

Those are the 3 true classic schemes (Also Team17 too btw), i'd even add that lol :D

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55 AM »
Ye there should be the Normal league with elite/roper/rr/t17/bng and the putos league with rest off all schemes :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 10:07 AM »
it would be better to start tus elitist league with only bng, elite and ttrr tbh. maybe some pros would comeback then =P

I really like this idea, but i'd make it BnG/Elite/Roper.

Those are the 3 true classic schemes (Also Team17 too btw), i'd even add that lol :D
bng, elite, roper and t17 is what the real classic league should be. however it doesn't fit in 'pro' league imo, bc the current generation of proz think that roper and t17 are heavily luck-based. roper is still being played but t17 is hated so much that it's going to die really soon. which is sad bc it reminds me of card games and its one of the only schemes which dont seem to be repetitive in mid game :/

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 10:20 AM »
Well, I like the idea, but I don't think it would work  ;D

Offline Godmax

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 10:47 AM »
Just do it and ignore other ignorant comments towards motivated players.
We need the wild league with max scheme more than anything. Tobias and I are ready!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:16 AM by Godmax »

Offline HHC

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2016, 12:15 PM »
yes.. like first blood had the option to report a win as "misc"...

i see 2 options here:

activate wild league

or

add the schemes mentioned to free league

I raise you a third: add a 'misc'/'other' category to free league.

edit: Maybe even limit the free league schemes to 5 or 6 and move the rest to the 'other'-category (and rating; insofar as that's possible without a reset).

Online Sensei

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2016, 01:07 PM »
Husk - thought about adding those schemes to free but scoring system is what dragged me out. When you play some league for long time, points tend to troll the shit out of you. That's why it would be cool to see stationary amount of pts, like 30/30 no matter win or lose.

MI - maybe you're right, but we never know if not give it a try. As said, I can help as moderator. You wouldn't have to deal with noobashers, cheaters etc. W:A/TUS have great base of maps and schemes, that just don't  get enough publicity. And good number of active players that don't want to play serious. Wild league would be a place to report those numerous funner matches that tend to get forgotten.

Dunno, seems like it could be fun. Easiest thing is to shut it down.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2016, 01:43 PM »
I agree lets do it sounds good and refreshing! I vote yes, again!

Offline Husk

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2016, 02:26 PM »

i see 2 options here:

activate wild league

or

edit: Maybe even limit the free league schemes to 5 or 6 and move the rest to the 'other'-category (and rating; insofar as that's possible without a reset).

ae bart that third option sux... when a scheme as bad as elemental has its own rating, sure drown and few others should have their own aswell

Offline Peja

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2016, 02:33 PM »

i see 2 options here:

activate wild league

or

ae bart that third option sux... when a scheme as bad as kaos has its own rating, sure drown and few others should have their own aswell

Offline Godmax

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2016, 02:40 PM »
Only 19 people voted, not a lot unfortunately. I will advertise in AG later. We need a wild league for the fresh new year 2017 ladies and gentlemen.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:57 PM by Godmax »

Offline HHC

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2016, 02:55 PM »
ae bart that third option sux... when a scheme as bad as elemental has its own rating, sure drown and few others should have their own aswell

OMFG!

You want a 1000 ratings? An extra rating for walking race? F*

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2016, 04:09 PM »
can people just play classic and free instead of creating another inactive league?  seen this so many times before.  most recently: kaos league, people had to have it, then no one played it; like this 'wild' league would be.

Online Sensei

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2016, 05:19 PM »
You don't know it yet Wal, but you're craving for some "get frank" reports on tus!

Offline Godmax

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2016, 05:59 PM »
10 vs. 13 its getting funny again. The 10 tus "pros" wanna keep their playground no one is allowed to change anything or add sth.! I say 1 more "yes" vote than no votes and it gets activated what do you say. 51% votes for sth. are enough.