Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:29 PM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon total conversion for browser & mobile idea!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline MarCello

Wouldn't it be a good idea to port the Worms Armageddon game to smart phones or web sites, like the counter strike 1.6 game? :'(

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Worms Armageddon total conversion for browser & mobile idea!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 08:23 AM »
Porting it to browsers/phones require Team17 permission/effort. They don't support this game anymore.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Echiko

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 09:40 AM »
I'm already blind by myself with the good scheme of my laptop, yes, let's put this huge game into a smartphone so I cannot see literally anything more :D
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline N7Kopper

• United Kingdom United Kingdom
  • Find me on Xbox Live and Steam too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 04:26 PM »
I'm already blind by myself with the good scheme of my laptop, yes, let's put this huge game into a smartphone so I cannot see literally anything more :D
I cringe just imagining W:A in 1080p on my phone. It wouldn't be as bad as X-Com, but OpenXCom Extended has zoom options. (I just kinda wish the UI and the Battlescape could be scaled separately...)

To be frank, I'm happy that the game gets the love it gets. It's... well, World Party was better before Deadcode and CyberShadow kept updating Armageddon. :P
Political statements written like/this deserve respect only when they are written as parody.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 09:02 AM »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to port the Worms Armageddon game to smart phones or web sites, like the counter strike 1.6 game? :'(
easier said than done, missing controller support is one of many obstacles to this