Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:34 AM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon TV : YouTube Channel Workthread.  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Balee

Re: Official Worms Armageddon YouTube Channel Workthread.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 08:36 PM »
Hey, Free, way ahead of you. ;) I have already created such a channel, and outlines for several tutorial episodes. I have one recorded already, and I was about to record two in the past weeks, but a combination of exams and severe coughing kept me from being able to talk any longer than a minute or so. I do plan to record episodes and probably go live within two weeks, though. Gettin' better thanks to massive amounts of tea. :D
What I already have is a plan for a 50-something episode long tutorial series (as of now, further episodes will probably be added to the upcoming list) that'll include practically everything related to WA, not-yet-written contents for most of them, as well as another, non-regular series under planning. Plus a Youtube channel already set up.
I'd be interested in working together with another group, even if it's on a different channel in order not to cross each others' plans. It seems that your channel is aimed at a group of more experienced players, is it not? People who already know their WA well enough, and who are interested in classy videos of gameplay and other things. My target audience is the newbies, so they can get a pretty good view of how WA and its community works, while also trying to show new things to players who have been playing for a while.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 08:43 PM »
I am currently working on animating the 4 Wormsongs (title songs of Worms games).
Each Wormsong is one Video
I'm still working on the first scene and I just restarted the project, because i want to use a different 2D-animation software.
But I already know exactly how each scene is going to look like.
I make the Voice-Acting, the drawings and some of the music.
I could need some help with the music later...

The reason for all this is that I felt something listening to those great songs. I actually think they are really emotional if you think about them, but it's hard to do so the way the narrator of the original songs is speaking (fast and unaccented).
Therefore and because of the fact that many people don't know the wormsongs at all, it's my self-imposed duty to share what I feel and see when I listen to them songs.

The current plan is to release the first animated Wormsong in the middle of may and it would be great to have it on that youtube channel.
This first movie will leave some questions open, which will keep unanswered until the very last movie.
Sorry for that, but you will need to wait quite a while for the last one..

greeeaaat!!!! man this is amazing, keep working on it! :D we will publish that on the channel for sure, i already know it will be a masterpiece.

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 09:08 PM »
Awesome Balee! Maximium respect. :)

The channel is created to promote Worms Armageddon in general and our main priority are the newbies, but it's going to be all things Worms-like. :)

We should definately mesh up. ;) I sent you an invite. Send me an PM of what your done so far and with your overall vision. Thanks. :)

Offline Zemke

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 11:48 PM »
We've had a couple of live streams for Crespo's Worms Tournament. Too in-depth for promotional purposes, but snippets of it can be interesting. If interested, I'll make a list.

Thanks for all your effort, guys!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 12:10 AM »
We've had a couple of live streams for Crespo's Worms Tournament. Too in-depth for promotional purposes, but snippets of it can be interesting. If interested, I'll make a list.

Thanks for all your effort, guys!

yeah please you can link it here! thank you so much

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 04:20 PM »
Any ideas for the name of the channel, It's going to be created tomorrow?

I kinda like Worms Armageddon Regeneration, but we could come up with better one also.

Throw suggestions!

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 04:31 PM »
I think the shortest possible name, containing a "worm" word is "TheWormage" :D Others are used already...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 04:35 PM »
Total Wormage, gg and thx.

Well nah, but something with wormage works best
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:38 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 04:39 PM »
call youtube worms armageddon channel Total Wormage its like calling phone alcatel

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 04:43 PM »
Lets Worming
Wormage+1
Worm'n'Roll

Kingdom for a donkey? haha
there is tons of names you can give to the channel

Offline OrangE

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 05:07 PM »
something easy to remember.

"Worms Armageddon channel" simple and effective?

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09 PM »
Total Wormage, gg and thx.
Taken. Sadly.

WAregeneration is a bit too long, you want something shorter and easy to remember. (have you seen last night's xxx?) Maybe WAregen, RegenWA? You could always include full name in the header.

Hmm maybe, reWAkening (this one's pretty clever and refers to the same crazy's idea - rebirth of worms)... aWAke, rebirth, revival
Just brainstorming here tbh.

something easy to remember.

"Worms Armageddon channel" simple and effective?

Wouldn't there be any issues with copyrights and getting nailed by t17 at one point?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:15 PM by van »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 05:28 PM »

Wouldn't there be any issues with copyrights and getting nailed by t17 at one point?

if they would complain about a channel that has the purpose to make the game more popular i would personally fist their asses because of their dumbness.

but yeah, sadly you're probably right.

Offline Waffle

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 06:44 PM »
Why not simply calling it Wormtube as in wormtube.worms2d.info?

Offline barman

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 06:49 PM »
WormTV
WormageTV
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best