Forums > Promotion Project

Worms Armageddon TV : YouTube Channel Workthread.

(1/12) > >>

Free:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WormsArmageddonTV

This is the official workplace for the upcoming "official" YouTube channel we're going to create as to promote WA. The more creative we can get, the bigger chance we have to go Viral and get huge interest. Most importantly let's keep this fun but still professional.

So far we're thinking of:

Streams from interesting and important games.
Good videos from WormTube.
Beginner-friendly tutorials.
The Big WA Guide which needs to be translated.
History of WA, what's the community like, what makes WA so great etc.
Getting personal with the players behind the screen, what it's like in the life of true worm-maniac. So audience can "relate" to them.

Keep them ideas coming. I still haven't decided of the name so name suggestions are more than welcome. I'm especially interested of the ideas how we could make a viral (hugely popular video) that's based around WA. Peja and Philie comes to mind as potential options for example.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.. and a viral video never hurts. ;D

TheKomodo:
I'd be willing to produce a soundtrack for this project, it can be multiple genre, and willing to collaborate with other artists/producers on WA and anyone who can play/record instruments/vocals.

Lol I can imagine Cueshark with his angelic Michael Jackson like voice, walking into the bar like "this is where I come to take the stress away after the TTRR challenges".

But seriously, this just feels right...

GreeN:
Balee is currently working on an extensive set of W:A tutorial videos: it may be a good idea to coordinate some ideas with him.

Impossible:
we need humor shows, or smthing fun, because thats what most of ppl watching. it could be lets plays or shows, let me give you an example:  "top-10 shots of the week" or "worst shots of the day" etc

darKz:
Yeah what Impo said is correct, Dota 2 also has a series of Top 10 Weekly and Fails of the Week, they're very popular on Youtube. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version