Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:26 PM

Author Topic: Worms: Battle Frontier (A concept idea for Worms: Armageddon)  (Read 5683 times)

Offline MrRussellgro

Re: Worms: Battle Frontier (A concept idea for Worms: Armageddon)
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 12:56 AM »
I made this for TdC some years ago, went to my friends studio to record the voiceover:

https://soundcloud.com/komito-1/the-tdc-fanfare-wav

To me, it's the Rob Schneider South Park movie trailer voice, but with a very slight hint of Cartman/Jimmy.
This sounds really cool!

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 12:59 AM »
I tried :/
Dude, this is awesome! I am having you in the roster of voicebanks! :D

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2017, 08:37 AM »
I'm working on some fanfares and voicebanks atm, maybe they can be included? I can attach a preview later.

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2017, 12:09 PM »
I'm working on some fanfares and voicebanks atm, maybe they can be included? I can attach a preview later.
Sure!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 12:32 PM »
I'll record a bunch of voices as a rough demo when I get back to my house later this week.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 01:47 PM »
Thought I may as well do a few on my phone, keep in mind, these are very rough and all done 1st attempt, quality of sound, and accuracy of voices will be MUCH better when done properly with multiple attempts and warmups in a studio.

I can do way more than this, just have problems even remembering what voices I can do cuz there are so many lol.

https://soundcloud.com/komito-1/rough-voices-demo/s-TDrcy

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 03:30 PM »
Thought I may as well do a few on my phone, keep in mind, these are very rough and all done 1st attempt, quality of sound, and accuracy of voices will be MUCH better when done properly with multiple attempts and warmups in a studio.

I can do way more than this, just have problems even remembering what voices I can do cuz there are so many lol.

Mother of Voice Acting...

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 04:03 PM »

The last one is amazing

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 11:30 PM »

Sounds really good! May I PM you? I want you in.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 01:46 AM »
Sure :)

Got your PM, Rock Star sounds fun :)

Yes, if you write each line you wish to be said, and the emotion to say it with, i'll do my best to get them, I can do various takes of each and you can pick the ones you like most, it could take a few back and forths, but will be good in the end :)

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16 AM »
Sure :)

Got your PM, Rock Star sounds fun :)

Yes, if you write each line you wish to be said, and the emotion to say it with, i'll do my best to get them, I can do various takes of each and you can pick the ones you like most, it could take a few back and forths, but will be good in the end :)
Awesome! I will get it started for you! Thanks ;D

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 04:12 PM »
Hey, guys! How ya all doing?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 04:15 PM »
It's gonna be a while before I get round to recording these, that's why I asked when you need them for, I can only do it at my friends studio, that might not be available for anything between 1 week and 3-4 months, i'm very busy now with all my own projects and would only do the voiceover when I feel truly inspired to do so.

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2017, 09:04 PM »
It's gonna be a while before I get round to recording these, that's why I asked when you need them for, I can only do it at my friends studio, that might not be available for anything between 1 week and 3-4 months, i'm very busy now with all my own projects and would only do the voiceover when I feel truly inspired to do so.
Okay! Thanks.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2017, 09:08 PM »
I need to wait for a day when my family leaves the house, otherwise I'm good to go.