Forums > General discussion

[solved] grouse

(1/2) > >>

aik:
Has something changed in wormnet? 95% of the games noone seems to even say "hf". I consider this very basic courtesy. Often first message on chat is "fck" or worse.

This makes me feel uncomfortable, which causes me failing (more than the usual ^^), which leads to me not having fun… And as I play just for fun, seems my reason for playing worms is gone.

Maybe I should stop playing worms for a while, but I'm afraid that wormnet even became a more rude place, when I return…  :(

Sensei:
Mark ppl you know on snooper. Play with them.
Boot or ignore random idiots.

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 02, 2017, 01:28 AM ---Mark ppl you know on snooper. Play with them.

--- End quote ---
i just messaged you on snooper to play and you are ignoring me so you can play rocket league or some shit like that

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on October 02, 2017, 01:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sensei on October 02, 2017, 01:28 AM ---Mark ppl you know on snooper. Play with them.

--- End quote ---
i just messaged you on snooper to play and you are ignoring me so you can play rocket league or some shit like that

--- End quote ---

Lol. Sound was on mute.
I'm joining for a few! Sbs is also around for some games I think.

skunk3:
It definitely seems like people used to be far chattier. Hell, most of Worms is downtime, so what else do you have to do BUT chat?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version