Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Author Topic: ****ATTENTION ALL ROPERS****  (Read 4443 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: ****ATTENTION ALL ROPERS****
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 08:42 AM »
Kradie, ZaR is my w2rope scheme with a bunch of instant mines all over the place, and then only zook allowed... (even the instant mine was stolen from my w2 scheme) ZaR was even "invented" one week after my w2roper scheme. we might as well say avirex invented ZaR, and someone else made it zook only rules.

There are a few more differences than that. Also you definitely didn't invent w2roper, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 10:45 AM »
it runs yes... just not online..

Really? When did the server go down? I think the last time I played it was many years ago lol.

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 12:39 PM »
it runs yes... just not online..

Really? When did the server go down? I think the last time I played it was many years ago lol.

the server is up. the problem is when you host a game and that appears with you private (domestic) ip address, not your public ip.

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 02:12 PM »
The w2roper scheme that I introduced to w:a ? Yes I did invent it.  (Me and shyguy to be exact)

That scheme is not the scheme that was used on w2.

I only called it that, for lack of creativity.

It was more a merge of w:a roper scheme, and w2 roper scheme...  but enough things were changed where it a new scheme.

In zar, you guys literally just made it zook only, with no para, a bunch of mines and destructible map.

If the truth was told, whoever actually "invented ZaR"  most likely played my w2roper scheme.... then just edited the mines, and took out weaps.

But really, it does not matter spleen... I don't need credit for the scheme, and I don't want credit for the scheme... I only mentioned it at all because kradie cans in this thread trying to derail it talking about "ZaR is better! That's a dumbed down version of ZaR!" And whatever else he said...

I just needed to remind you guys what the truth was :p

I'm just glad you guys enjoy my scheme, when I made the w2roper scheme I was really disappointed that no one really cares for it, or gave it much of a chance.. so I'm glad you guys got some enjoyment out of my scheme, no matter what variation of weapons you decided to use.

PS: invite my to ZaR, make me admin and founder lol.. JK :p
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:16 PM by avirex »

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 02:14 PM »
DHL post.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 03:37 PM »
In zar, you guys literally just made it zook only, with no para, a bunch of mines and destructible map.

If the truth was told, whoever actually "invented ZaR"  most likely played my w2roper scheme.... then just edited the mines, and took out weaps.

I just needed to remind you guys what the truth was :p

My sweet little Avirex... As I mentioned earlier but was somewhat dismissed in your post, is that ZaR was inspired by ''a'' Worms 2 roper scheme, and was adjusted to perfection to suit a crowd that sought a tougher challenge.

I can now safely assume that your version of Worms 2 Roper was NOT intended from the start to become what ZAR is today. But  ''now'' you seem more inclined to emphasize on the truth that YOU are the architect of ZaR, and that you were robbed off. You never had the ambition as sm0k, spleen and I had from the beginning. You are merely grasping the threads to adjust to a more satisfying reality where you could have been a part of but never was.

So Mr Avirex, do you still feel like being part of ZaR? Without any special tittles and powers? :)
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2017, 04:47 AM »
If you add a bunch of instant mines to wxw, and make it zook only.. it's still wxw

If you add salt to an apple, and make it zook only, it's still an apple.

But to answer your question, I'm not interested in being in zar community, I am very glad you guys enjoy it though...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2017, 06:08 AM »
If you add salt to an apple, you no longer have apple. You have *uuhhh* apple-salt. Proof:

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2017, 06:27 AM »
MI.... really? I finally got that song out of my head because my manager showed this to me one time and i couldn't stop listening to it or troll my co-workers at work with it...
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Triad

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2017, 09:34 AM »

That meme was the cancer itself, it is the perfect evidence why 2016 was bad. ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2017, 01:51 PM »
if u add salt to an apple it becomes Isalt! cos apple.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2017, 03:10 PM »
If you add a bunch of instant mines to wxw, and make it zook only.. it's still wxw

But to answer your question, I'm not interested in being in zar community, I am very glad you guys enjoy it though...

Your analysis is a bit flawed Mr Avirex.

If one add a couple of instant mines on the terrain, and have bazooka and rope available in inventory, it should be called ''ZaR WxW'' because it helps separate the two schemes.

Like other schemes with the identical paradigms.

Should you call the scheme Elite for ''Normal Elite''?
Just because some settings are tweaked?

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2017, 04:36 PM »
I am actually pretty gutted because this seems so exciting, but won't play because won't use Rubberworm and can't handle the difference in gravity, it will effect my skill with normal rope too much.

Good luck though, hope it works out well :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2017, 06:54 PM »

Your analysis is a bit flawed Mr Avirex.

If one add a couple of instant mines on the terrain, and have bazooka and rope available in inventory, it should be called ''ZaR WxW'' because it helps separate the two schemes.

You just agreed with me, and made my point, without even knowing it...  anyway, I'm sure we can agree on one thing though...

Who gives a shit? 8)

Komo, it would be a shame if you did not give this a try, and possibly even like it... only because you won't use rubber?

Are you the sane guy that was calling people an "elitist community" because they have not opened their minds up to all the great schemes outside of classic?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:55 PM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2017, 07:00 PM »
I use rubber on my other computers, to watch / test schemes for fun.

Even if I was happy to use rubber, the reason I wouldn't play this scheme is because the gravity is so different from normal roping.

I play Big RR / WxW / Roper a lot and even TTRR in Leagues sometimes, now, you know me, if I like something, I get addicted to it, getting used to both gravities is just too much time for me, maybe if I was 15 again with no job / ambition :D