Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:31 AM

Author Topic: A way to remake a move?  (Read 753 times)

Offline Dead_And_Gone

A way to remake a move?
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:54 AM »
idk if have a way to remake a move, like is possible to pick a replay and remake some shot you missed?

Offline WTF-8

Re: A way to remake a move?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 02:26 AM »
Not quite. The closest you can do is to screenshot the map, make a map out of that screenshot, get into approximately same position and shoot again.

I've heard special very private builds of the game can resume game at any point of a replay, but there's no way to get it anyway.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Dead_And_Gone

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 02:53 AM »
Not quite. The closest you can do is to screenshot the map, make a map out of that screenshot, get into approximately same position and shoot again.

I've heard special very private builds of the game can resume game at any point of a replay, but there's no way to get it anyway.

oh ok thank you bro

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 10:18 PM »

That should be a feature of 4.0

However, judging by the development hell of 3.8, I see 4.0's release to be when Mablak is an elder.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!