Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:13 AM

Author Topic: Tita's beautiful move  (Read 861 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Tita's beautiful move
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 06:28 PM »
That's bs, it's a pretty good scheme. I agree with Komo's points.

Created a thread: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/would-you-like-to-see-grenade-wars-as-a-tfl-and-or-trl-scheme-36344/
I don't think Grenade Wars is that much popular than Bungee Shopper. Bungee Shopper is older and not as played nowadays, though.

There are many schemes that I would like to see in Free League too. But my preferences might not be the same for others.

One of Everything, alt-f4, 80 normal could be in Free League too, since these schemes were played for a while recently.
It was bungee shopper, couldn't remember.  Still havent seen one hosted on wormnet, ever.  Probably decent for a cup but i think GW is more appropriate for TFL.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Tita's beautiful move
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2024, 02:20 AM »
It was bungee shopper, couldn't remember.  Still havent seen one hosted on wormnet, ever.  Probably decent for a cup but i think GW is more appropriate for TFL.

I was never against Grenade Wars on TFL or TRL. I played Grenade Wars on the first AoA cup and I like this scheme. It's fun. I actually think Grenade Wars is more fun to play than Bungee Shopper.

I just said that both schemes had competitive play, but not so much, Grenade Wars in this form of play is more recent and is getting more and more popular now, but Bungee Shopper is very old and relatively famous. Right now GW is more popular, but in the past Bungee Shopper had its glory. And people are trying to revive that scheme recently. So it is getting notability again.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 02:22 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'