Forums
April 24, 2024, 01:41 AM

Author Topic: Allow people to host their own leagues the same as tournaments and cups  (Read 4044 times)

Offline sock

asdgasdg
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:42 AM by oldsock »

Online TheWalrus

Whoever loses this argument gets dropped from NBR roster

And go ;D

Offline TheKomodo

To be honest, I find your opinion to be almost meaningless. While I highly respect your level of skill, and the activity you have contributed over the years. Your attitude towards others, and your ability to assess a situation and consider viable solutions, is atrocious to say the least. I cannot respect the opinion of someone who can't even make up their own mind, or remember things they said 1 hour ago.

And honestly, if people accept you into their clan regardless of how much you disrespect them, that just tells me you are a league whore valued purely for your skill. If people had a massive pool of other skilled players, with a better attitude and loyalty than you to pick from, would you be so successful? Either way, it doesn't matter.

Offline sock

asdfhgasfh
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:42 AM by oldsock »

Offline TheKomodo

Considering I started that sentence with "if".

I'm done here, you can't even f**king read properly...

1 month ago there was this:

Just open the flood gates, anything goes. Playerbase (competitive) too small to limit schemes.
ya

Now you want to limit it... Make your mind up ffs.

Offline spleen17

If you were regarded as a good player at all, league or not, I might take your opinion seriously

Again you resort to personal attacks when we're discussing a hypothetical league idea. Fantastic, if only WA had more "veterans" such as you.

On the other hand, spleen, you came back 3 days ago from, what it seemed to be,  at least 1 year break of Worms and already using terms like "majority of ppl".. What majority? 3-4 of us agreed this could worth a try, just because league is stagnating for a long time, so every movement is a good movement atm.

I personally think this would be cherry on a cake of TUS dying. But at least we'll enjoy some activity with everyone playing their favourite schemes until activity completely shuts down.

I am a recreational player and never claim to be anything else. But I think a lot of people are more concerned about the old voices on tus rather than the people that are actually playing wormnet regularly. A big part of this idea is getting more players to join tus by providing them with the ability to play the schemes they enjoy playing.

Offline sock

asdfhasdh
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:43 AM by oldsock »

Offline sock

sdgasdfghash

Offline sock

Offline TheKomodo

Could someone seriously look into if that is actually the real oldsock please.

Offline sock

Offline sock

Offline TheKomodo

I actually left NBR like 10 minutes ago, because I realized you joined.

Offline sock

sdagasdgsd
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:44 AM by oldsock »

Offline sock

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:44 AM by oldsock »