Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:42 PM

Author Topic: Allow people to host their own leagues the same as tournaments and cups  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Hurz

Didnt read whole thread yet just referring to op, id had ppl for few schemes too.

Offline Kaleu

Back then everyone worked hard to be good, and in order to hit the top of the leaderboard you had to become an all rounder, or at least an average player in every scheme.
Nowadays people want to make the league suitable for them to play only their favorite schemes because they are too lazy to learn all the others, yet they want changes to be embraced as competitives players, this doesn't seems right and fair to me, actually it drives me crazy. The idea of individual leagues for every scheme were good too but we are probably way past the point here just like your idea, we are too late for changes.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 11:49 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Hurz

maybe one day we need to rethink the idea of active ppl like when we all were young and had less life.

Offline Ytrojan

Back then everyone worked hard to be good, and in order to hit the top of the leaderboard you had to become an all rounder, or at least an average player in every scheme.
Nowadays people want to make the league suitable for them to play only their favorite schemes because they are too lazy to learn all the others, yet they want changes to be embraced as competitives players, this doesn't seems right and fair to me, actually it drives me crazy. The idea of individual leagues for every scheme were good too but we are probably way past the point here just like your idea, we are too late for changes.
What we need is a WILD league (which I have already set up on WormsRF), as well as classification as an eSport.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Sensei

What we need is a WILD league (which I have already set up on WormsRF)

Hey hey! Eeeasy there. I have copyright on this! Wtf? Vicenzo and me got wasted and this was a product of longterm thinking, mixing, calculating..accompanied by high concetration of alcohol in blood.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon-promotion-project/tus-wild-league-30346/

Still looks like a good idea btw! If classic league will get a reset, why not do it with free league too and put this one instead. So we would have 1 league for serious bussines, and other -> Wild league that's gonna attract casuals where they can play whatever they like. Win/win for all!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:01 PM by Sensei »