Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:10 PM

Author Topic: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?  (Read 4036 times)

Offline Herbsman

anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:14 PM »
 anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?

so i need scheme editor which would allow change features like sdet sdpt and limit the ammount of atacks per turn... px scheme editor somehow doesn't work as it converts schemes to px scheme format ...
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.
I know myself as the Absolute Supreme Reality

Offline h3oCharles

Re: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:24 PM »
You can use the scheme editor that is in this site, while having references as THIS and THIS. Alternatively you can use LeTotalKiller's Scheme Editor.

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 11:45 AM »
SchemeEddy has no support for rubberworm features.... and that web editor is no use for me either.... need a program with rubberworm features included
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:47 AM by Herbsman »
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 11:53 AM »
so i need scheme editor which would allow change features like sdet sdpt and limit the ammount of atacks per turn

You can just write in lobby: /sdet and /fdpt.
Then later extract scheme from replay.

Dunno about this limitation of attacks, try LTK Scheme editor. It's a good one.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 01:16 PM »
SchemeEddy has no support for rubberworm features.... and that web editor is no use for me either.... need a program with rubberworm features included

You can enable rubberworm features with SchemeEddy. Are you asking for specific program that provides you with good interface for editing rubberworm features with ease? I don't think such editor exist.

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 06:50 PM »
SchemeEddy has no support for rubberworm features....

r u sure?

u can make hundreds of different rubber feaures with scheme eddy, or did they change that?

Offline raffie

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 10:08 AM »
You can also just set the rubberworm features in the hosting lobby using the commands, while using your base scheme. Start the game, and after you can extract the scheme from the replay, it will have your rubberworm commands saved in the scheme.

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 03:18 PM »
version of schemeddy i have has no rubberworm features at all...drop the link of the one you say has lots of rubberworm features or name the version ,is there a command to be used in game lobby for limiting the ammount of shoots you can perform during your turn ??? if not then it's usless for me... also i want editor not using various commands in lobby before game all the time ... also how do you even use that  LTK Scheme editor downlaoded but it's not a program some sort of source code or something...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:26 PM by Herbsman »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 04:20 PM »
also i want editor not using various commands in lobby before game all the time ...

You type it just once in lobby. Join the game - leave the game. Go in wa folder/user/games/right click on last replay/extract scheme. Now you have that scheme in wa/user/schemes. And just pick it next time from the lobby, like every other. All commands will be saved.

also how do you even use that  LTK Scheme editor downlaoded but it's not a program some sort of source code or something...

http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/scheme-editor/index.php

You don't download ltk scheme editor. Just follow this link and make scheme online. After you make it it will be shown in the list of schemes among others. Download it from web to your wa/user/schemes folder.
It can't get much easier ;)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 04:21 PM »
is there a command to be used in game lobby for limiting the ammount of shoots you can perform during your turn ???
nope, don't think so

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 11:27 PM »
version of schemeddy i have has no rubberworm features at all...drop the link of the one you say has lots of rubberworm features or name the version ,is there a command to be used in game lobby for limiting the ammount of shoots you can perform during your turn ??? if not then it's usless for me... also i want editor not using various commands in lobby before game all the time ... also how do you even use that  LTK Scheme editor downlaoded but it's not a program some sort of source code or something...

http://worms2d.info/Rubberworm#Features

There you'll find, for instance, how to activate central gravity (black hole mode):
Activated by the crate probability of the Mail Strike. The high bit (eighth bit) enables black hole mode; the seventh bit enables proportional mode; the other bits control the strength of the black hole's gravity, from −32 to +31 in two's complement format (the sixth bit is the sign bit).
It states that in order to enable black hole mode you need to activate eighth bit. How, you ask? In SchemeEddy the crate probability is set using values from 0 to 255 (1 byte = 8 bits), i.e., not in the binary representation (0000 0000 = 0 and 1111 1111 = 255 in decimal). The configuration for activating black hole will be 1000 0000, then you convert this number into decimal using calculator and put it into SchemeEddy. If you want to adjust the power of the black hole aswell, keep eight bit there and activate other bits respectively (1011 1111).

Not simple but it works.  :-[

Offline Husk

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 04:24 AM »
version of schemeddy i have has no rubberworm features at all...drop the link of the one you say has lots of rubberworm features or name the version

the link on this worms knowledge base article: http://worms2d.info/SchemeEddy

download it, u can do hundreds of rubberworm settings with it xD

v2.07 =P

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 12:42 PM »
so many usless comments with no actual help(no offence) ,maybe you didn't read well about what my needs are,i know how to use excract scheme feature,also this tus wa scheme editor,also i allready got v2.07 schemeddy and there are almost none of rubberworm features to create scheme(infact i see not even a single rubberworm feature available)... and i specified that i need feature like limiting number of atacks per turn.... including all other basic rubberworm features....

Offline Chelsea