Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:04 PM

Author Topic: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?  (Read 3981 times)

Offline Xrayez

Re: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 01:02 PM »
In this screenshot you can see I added 1 to the crate probability of Mole Squadron and 1 to the the crate probability of French Sheep Strike which enable /sdet and /antisink rubberworm features respectively.
Spoiler! View

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 01:10 PM »
so many usless comments with no actual help(no offence) ,maybe you didn't read well about what my needs are,i know how to use excract scheme feature,also this tus wa scheme editor,also i allready got v2.07 schemeddy and there are almost none of rubberworm features to create scheme(infact i see not even a single rubberworm feature available)... and i specified that i need feature like limiting number of atacks per turn.... including all other basic rubberworm features....

I think 100% of the rubberworm features can be done with scheme eddy v2.07

so what is ur problem? xD

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 12:29 PM »
once again thnx for nothing :) same options as in tus wa editor...
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.
I know myself as the Absolute Supreme Reality

Offline aik

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 12:47 PM »

http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/scheme-editor/index.php

What's the problem? That editor even has named rubber options (scroll down…).
<dream>
One day CyberShadow will push worms source code to github by accident…
</dream>

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 02:02 PM »

http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/scheme-editor/index.php

What's the problem? That editor even has named rubber options (scroll down…).

Now this is something i been looking for,thnx best editor so far....
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2016, 02:14 PM »
lol
a link to this editor was posted about 2 weeks ago
nice reaction time
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Sensei

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 02:19 PM »
Yeah, just wanted to write that. Yesterday you accused ppl they didn't help you, but you didn't even looked at all options.

Gl with making the scheme.

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 10:45 AM »
So maybe make a video tutorial for me showing thoose hidden all rubberworm features in scheme eddy ? :)

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 12:29 AM »
It's simple: TUS Scheme Maker!
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline aik

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 02:53 AM »
So maybe make a video tutorial for me showing thoose hidden all rubberworm features in scheme eddy ? :)
Really? Video tutorial? How lazy are you?
RubberWorm is pretty well documented (http://worms2d.info/RubberWorm)…

<dream>
One day CyberShadow will push worms source code to github by accident…
</dream>

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 08:03 AM »
can someone make a video tutorial how to wipe my ass

I really need this video as soon as possible I have been sitting on toilet for 2 weeks alrdy

I'm telling my neighbour what to write here
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:05 AM by Husk »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 09:07 AM »
can someone make a video tutorial how to wipe my ass

I really need this video as soon as possible I have been sitting on toilet for 2 weeks alrdy

I'm telling my neighbour what to write here
first, my native language is not english.

second, i do myself and i find this f@#!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 09:55 AM »
Husk if you can't wipe your own ass, you could ask your parents. They have dealt with you since you were born. So they know your entire ass-wiping history. If you use a tutorial on the net, who knows something could go horribly wrong.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Herbsman

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 10:07 AM »
I don't need list of rubberworm commands,i asked something else... :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 10:35 AM »
Husk if you can't wipe your own ass, you could ask your parents. They have dealt with you since you were born. So they know your entire ass-wiping history. If you use a tutorial on the net, who knows something could go horribly wrong.

my parents are dead faggot

I don't need list of rubberworm commands,i asked something else... :)

what about the video I asked?