Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:03 AM

Author Topic: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?  (Read 4035 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: anyone know good scheme editor for rubberworm schemes ?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 11:00 AM »
Ah that explains the situation :(
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 11:37 AM »
I don't need list of rubberworm commands,i asked something else... :)

hmmm it seems like u missed this post Herbs

You can enable rubberworm features with SchemeEddy. Are you asking for specific program that provides you with good interface for editing rubberworm features with ease? I don't think such editor exist.

Offline aik

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 02:08 PM »
We already found you a Schemeeditor with rubberworm settings in interface.
http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/scheme-editor/index.php
And if you need to build your schemes with SchemeEddy – then you will have to look up the settings for RubberWorms at worms2d.info (or remember them) and set the things with SchemeEddy.

Like if you whant antisink i.e. you look at http://worms2d.info/RubberWorm#Anti-worm_sink
you see "This feature is activated by a non-zero value for the crate probability of the French Sheep Strike."
and set carte propability for frensh sheep strike to a value non zero (i.e. 1).

I don't see where a video tutorial would be of any use… words should be enough – but here you got a pic:

<dream>
One day CyberShadow will push worms source code to github by accident…
</dream>